2017 CharlestonFishing.com annual oyster roast

I’ll have some too. Im at Sam’s and don’t see any, but I picked up a 3 pk of 44 oz bottles of ketchup and will pick up horseradish we can mix up there as needed.

'07 198 DLX Carolina Skiff
DF90 Suzuki

I’ll bring a load of saltines.

I don’t always Tell the Truth,
But when I do I exaggerate

thanks you guys! gonna be a perfect day for eating some oysters and telling some fishing stories!

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Just saw all of the updates. We will be there too. Prayers to paul and his family as well as to sophish to feel better and wally and his family

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Striperskiff. That will make more than enough cocktail sauce. I’ll bring something else.
Do we have enough ways to steam oysters?

“Those who have the ability to make a difference have the responsibility to do so.” Thomas Jefferson

Y’all have fun. Going to miss it again. Not that I’m bitter or anything.

http://www.lowcountrypregnancycenter.com/

Chairs.!! Since we will be using tables yall remember to bring your chairs !!!

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Just seeing all of you again is a blessing…the food is just a bonus ! Looks lie a great day out already !

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

quote:
Originally posted by on a fishin mission

Do we have enough ways to steam oysters?

yessir, we’ll have 2 smaller steamers that can do 1/2 - 3/4 bushel at a time…we should be good…

quote:
Originally posted by penfishn

Chairs.!! Since we will be using tables yall remember to bring your chairs !!!

good point Penny!

also, if anybody would like to take some oyster shells home for whatever reason, we will have plenty! what is left I’ll take and recycle…

Just found out we will be able to attend. Looking forward to meeting some people, eating some good food, and getting out of this boat show Booth.

Tall Sail Marine

Sorry guys, I’m running late. BBQ is taking longer than expected to warm up

I want to let everybody know how sorry we are, Marla and I, for missing today’s event. Sometimes there’s just too much on your plate and you have to deal with family and other emotional problems first. This is the first event that I have not been able to attend. I hope you enjoy the oysters and again we are sorry that we cannot attend today’s event

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

Bonzo: as always it was great!!

Marsha
22 Sea Hunt

Many thankx to the Picketts, Carl and all who contributed.
(which pretty much covered everyone)
Ya’ll continue to make it happen.
Looking forward to the next one.

Alright, where are the pictures?!!!

This was are first time, my wife is already telling me what we should bring next year.
I consider this big bonus, she’s not that big on my fishing.

I don’t always Tell the Truth,
But when I do I exaggerate

Had a wonderful time. Food was delicious, oysters were wonderful and of course…saving the best for last…seeing all of you there meant the most. Donnie’s
Family had a wonderful time and enjoyed the “Southern Hospitality”… I sure missed seeing those who weren’t able to make it and those who are no longer here with us. Love you all ! Thanks bonzo,Andy,Tim and all of your helpers for making this once again a wonderful success

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

My clan had a great time as usual. Many thanks to all that made it happen, especially Bonzo and his “younger brother” (Kevin) and Paul for getting the oysters as well as everyone that brought food, firewood, etc…

It was great seeing old friends and meeting new ones. You find out how small the world really is when talking to others. Seems I missed Miss Penny (so sorry)as well as some others that could not make it. Hoping that all that missed it this year can make next year. Thanks again to all!!

Oh and Bonzo, thanks for getting the wine, wink, wink. She gets pretty docile after a glass or two. Thanks to you as well Easy. You are a good guy even if you won’t come down. Maybe next year.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

It was good to see everyone!

“Those who have the ability to make a difference have the responsibility to do so.” Thomas Jefferson