ADMIN, look here please

There is a reason I put the word “censorship” into quotes…:wink:

Reality is major social media platforms banding people wouldn’t be “censorship” due to the user accepting the TOS when joining…

Here is twitter’s TOS:

https://twitter.com/en/tos

“We may suspend or terminate your account or cease providing you with all or part of the Services at any time for any or no reason, including, but not limited to, if we reasonably believe: (i) you have violated these Terms or the Twitter Rules and Policies or Periscope Community Guidelines, (ii) you create risk or possible legal exposure for us; (iii) your account should be removed due to unlawful conduct, (iv) your account should be removed due to prolonged inactivity; or (v) our provision of the Services to you is no longer commercially viable.”

It is funny how Drumpf wanted his administration/government to censor/terminate TikTok because people were making fun of him…

At the end of the day, Drumpf can still spin his lies on other media platforms… You know like the personal blog he started that went “bankrupt”… :wink:

RBF Radicals Blame Foxitis

*** My valuable insight, wisdom, and truth is the inspiration for many signature lines, tantrums, and meltdowns…

Why engage him? Best to just shun him with his lies and spin. He thinks that if you regurgitate something and spin it into lies that somehow that makes him credible with his dribble. Just don’t acknowledge him, eventually he will go away.

Here is a prime example of what I am talking about ,

RBF says,"the notion of members being “compensated” with some “sweet feed” is ridiculous… Reality is there are several members who aren’t sponsors that “pimp” their products, personal youtube channels, etc. here for FREE… Harold has his product link in his signature line as well as Optiker with his Eye Strike business… I don’t see them or many others listed as official sponsors paying for the advertisement and clicks they get for free… Seems rather “liberal” to me the new and old CFC owners allowing it without being compensated in return…

He knows full well that I said that the “sweet feed” in my example was some simple moderation. It doesn’t serve his self aggrandized ego if his constant negativity and ignorance are put in a box. It is indicative of his personality, and I feel certain because of that he is loathed by those who know him personally.

For what it’s worth Optiker and Harold put up more quality information in a single one of their posts than he ever has,no kidding, go check for yourself. Dont fall for his lies and spin.

Simply ignore him. Continue the Shunning of RBF, don’t feed the trolls and they will starve* is the best line I’ve heard lately.

It’s the only way. Watch, he’s gonna come in here lying and spinning and deflecting, but much like the pestering dog dick gnat he is, just simply move away from the fleabag and carry on.

It’s working, his nonsense has been roughly cut in half in the past few weeks. We’re halfway there maybe.

As You Were

EF here is your direct quote I was referring to:

Based off this quote it was clear you were advocating members being compensated. Yes, you did say all you were looking for was “moderation” and a few other things, but you indicated clearly that members should be “compensated” for there input/contributions… Not sure the “jump” you are attempting to make for compensation to be simple moderation is believable at this point…

Funny how you proclaim to everyone to just ignore me, yet you don’t do the same… In the end, you just want me and certain others banded because we don’t live up to YOUR standards… I don’t go running off to admin complaining about anyone as most are grow mature adults here, and I am a “live and let live” type of person… Guess you aren’t…

However, I do find it interesting the new Admin called you out specifically to be more respectful to others…

Your Pal,
RBF

RIPSAW LOCATOR</font id=“size6”>

That was for Fred and Boat Poor(where ever he is). Lawyer speak.

“res ipsa loquitur”</font id=“size5”>

I gots to put in a truck window tomorrow. The pig went to bed early to be sharp for tomorrow. I’ll take the time to go to “paint” to resize pics to post on “Chris’s Website”…worth the effort…because …peeps like saifush23…Skinny…Black Bart…Wolfie…and so many mor…took the time to share their life…in a good way.

Too many negative waves in the world today. I gots to believe in the good things in life. Peeps like DF whose boy was collecting food for folks that needed a little help…good things.

Barbawang teaching me about some animal that uses iron from the deserts of North Africa to bloom in the Gulf Stream I fush in… the good things.

And Harrold…I am retired…and I still want to come back as you. The pig…he doesn’t identify as pork. He be going to Arkansas and gonna study making pork plant based…GO PIGS.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

Yes, Many things do speak for their self. Learned a lot over the last week or two about a few things.

[quote]Hello members,

My name is Chris, and I want to take this opportunity to let you know the status of the site, and to answer a few questions some of you have posed in this thread. This site has been around for about 20 years, and over those 20 years not that much on the site has changed. Yet during those 20 years the world changed significantly, and now there are more ways to share and communicate with friends and your community than ever. A little more than a year ago, I, along with my brother and a close friend, decided to purchase Charleston Fishing to try to breathe new life into it. We saw an opportunity to create an online community where people help each other, learn about fishing, connect with each other, and treat each other with respect.

Just before we purchased Charleston Fishing, the previous owners decided to upgrade the forum to a new version in an effort to make the forum better and more usable. While the previous owners had the best intentions, many people were very upset when this change took place, and justifiably so. Simply put, the new forum does not work well. Unfortunately, the new forum is written in an antiquated programming language, using antiquated technology, and is closed source (meaning we do not have access to the code to fix it). This leaves us with only one option - replacing the forum again, which is an enormous undertaking. Our vision for the site includes a forum that is much easier to use, it will be faster and will be free of bugs. We are hard at work on making our vision a reality, and just ask that you are patient with us during this transitional phase. In the end, I can assure you that the new site will be worth the wait.

In the meantime, tight lines, and please try to be a little more respectful to each other (looking at you Edisto Fisher :wink:).

PS: I have been using Charleston Fishing for 10 years, and am also very frustrated waiting for pages to load and dealing with the errors. I’m an avid fisherman and am looking forward to turning

Yo EF. looky what I found.

Is that sign that tall, or you that short? Or was the pic taken after many drinks looking up?

honestly why not just use facebook now a days.

Honestly, why use facebook? Call a friend a Cracker and go to facebook jail. We were both born in Georgia, so we are crackers.

Why would anyone want to support Fakebook unless they are a diehard liberal and love censoring people? Never used it, never will.

As for that Mexican Cake beer, had it, interesting. My oldest son really likes it.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

I guess we got a 1 reply sweet feed handout and then, poof…:smiley:

Imagine that.

:dizzy_face:

Fishing Nerd

“No bar, no pinball machines, no bowling alleys, just pool… nothing else.”

…well, some fishing too!

Anyone that’s been here for a while knows good and well the fall of this site started with Bonzo and that sticker trading vine mailing ponzi scam thing he got started… There were lots of folks that got took, turned bitter, and never returned…

This is the real reason for it, so let’s quit with blaming others in some sort of deflection and cover-up scheme of the true facts…

RBF

Oh well, tried to start a new post this morning and got the red circle with a line through it when I hit “post”.

COME ON, GET IT FIXED! (**()!!!

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

hmm just reading through this, guess some of the quirks have not been fixed. i tried to post a new topic and it won’t let me.

Typically I can only post new threads on my phone & can only post pics on my computer.
There are times when it Winslet me post new ones at all. This site has a mind of its own.

[navy]Sportsman Masters 207 Yamaha F150[/navy]

What is the status update?

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

Video killed the radio star.

Why Bruce?... the ramblings of a disillusioned Hillary supporter.
[i]Originally posted by poly ball[/i]

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he’d tell him he’s doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.

1…How much could this site cost for 3 people to have to go in on it.
2…I really don’t see where anybody would think they’re advertising dollar would be well spent on this site.
3… someone new come to the site and tries to make a post and it fails most likely going to just walk away and never come back.
4… I guess the owners of the site could be considered slumlords. Got it for pennies on the dollar and then just stand back and hope it makes money until the roof falls in.

You find things offensive. I find things funny. That's why I'm happier than you.

22 life’s a day

If the Pickett’s were to start a new website, I’d leave this POS in a hot second.

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017