Ammunition shortage..

Well, this certainly explains why Alfredo can’t “cite” any credible source of information to back up all his conspiracy theory wacko claims…

RBF Repubs Back Fascism

Bob, I think you would hold one in your mouth till the swelling went down. Yes, No? You got to quit following me around so much, it’s getting creepy. Shame you have no reading comprehension.

A decent MAN would have just said, “Fred, not sure about that, just stick to the sights with PayPal” or something worth while. But not You, you have to be a complete ahole in all you post. How does it feel to be so old and bitter? Lord I hope I’m never like you and become so hateful and a hypocrite.

When you quit being a hypocrite and learn how to spell yourself, come on down and I’ll buy you a fried pork chop and we’ll just ride around taking in the sights. I’ll even buy you a beer or mixed one. Might get away with it on a Saturday, but Sunday would be better.

Wow!
Bob and RBF are coming through with some STRONG sauce. Hard to debate that kind information and logic.

sight cite site psyte cyte
geeze - sounds like a couple of 12 year old girls.

--------------------------- 17' Henry O Hornet w/ Johnson 88 spl 26' Palmer Scott project hull 14' Bentz-Craft w/ Yamaha 25

PSA has pallets of double 00 buck. no limit

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

22 life’s a day

Gun show Saturday & Sunday. Greenville convention center.

22 life’s a day

Stress relief at its finest.
Nice ride up the mountain this morning. Then get to shoot some things. Good start to the day…

22 life’s a day

Now you’re just showing off:sunglasses::+1:

Fishing Nerd

“No bar, no pinball machines, no bowling alleys, just pool… nothing else.”

…well, some fishing too!

Never let OTC possess one

Huzaifa. (@MHuzaifaNizam) Tweeted:
Khyberpunk 2077.

https://t.co/osXFKlRCKb

“ RBF, quite frankly you are full of schitt. In my opinion you are primarily to blame for the degradation of this particular fishing website. You dilute this place with your incessant desire to be relevant by posting constantly whatever cut and paste cartoon or quip you dig up only God knows where just to be "heard". It really must be miserable where you are, if not for you then for those around you.” EF 4/27/21

Oh crap. I would wet my britches to play with that. That would be a lot more fun than bump firing a Glock

22 life’s a day

LOL One of the few pistols I,ve ever sold was a Glock that I had a 32 round mag for. My son taught me how to bump fire. Went through a lot of ammo back when it was cheap. The extra weight sure kept the recoil down until you went through a few rounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ0jTMLK9jI

https://youtu.be/REdjjLBaiOs
This this is a funny video.
Jerry’s quicker than that…
25 yd 16 inch :dart: Target I can put 30 rounds on it with a binary trigger and 3.9 seconds.

22 life’s a day

22 life’s a day

There is my fried pork chop.

BOB

Thought that might have been Fred. Till i seen the mac and cheese.

Unbelievable. PSA 200 rounds 300 blackout $370

22 life’s a day

Dang it son! Pork chop with the handle. Love em with the bone in.

How’s .556/.223 looking? found some from fin feather and fur for .49$ a round… but they won’t take pay pal… Seems most ammo sights I go to won’t take pay pal and I’m too chicken to use a straight up card number.

Anyone out there know a good ammo sight that will accept pay pal?

What I’m seeing is around 75 cents a round. And usually limit of one box.
If I buy something online we have prepaid credit card that we use.

22 life’s a day

OTC keeps cranking the videos out

https://youtu.be/b56Si3DY6cQ

Good one :+1:

“ RBF, quite frankly you are full of schitt. In my opinion you are primarily to blame for the degradation of this particular fishing website. You dilute this place with your incessant desire to be relevant by posting constantly whatever cut and paste cartoon or quip you dig up only God knows where just to be "heard". It really must be miserable where you are, if not for you then for those around you.” EF 4/27/21

Made my usual stop at sportsman’s Warehouse. Good bit of ammo on the shelves. I understand why.

Employee walk by and told me limit 4. I laughed and told him no thank you.

22 life’s a day

Seems like a lot of people getting ammo on the shelves.
Looks like PSA price gouging.
Blazer brass 9 mm 50 round box $39. Just down the road academy sports Blazer brass 9 mm $27…
Went and played with grandkids this weekend. Granddaughter could not go to the range. she did not have her chores done.
Mean mama… You’re her daddy you can make her let me go… sorry kiddo. We’re not going there… I’m scared of her too hahaha.
Had the range to myself. And managed to pick up a half a bucket of brass.

Daughter’s husband’s sisters ex-boyfriend had a deal on 300 blackout. And AR pistol.
Daughter called and said there was a deal 1500 rounds $750.
And the AR $300 . He needed cash so we could race this weekend. Told her I will take it all.
We got there Saturday she told me sorry he had sold the rifle & 500 rounds.
Come to find out she had got the rifle and the 500 rounds for 500 bucks For herself. Deal of the year… she said Mama Bear needs more than a 380. I got the 1000 rounds for $500…

22 life’s a day