BIG QUESTION

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72
quote:
Originally posted by mdaddy

I got gas(for a gen that runs Bonzo)

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

word up…I have stickman’s 2000w inverter generator and my 5.5kw…plan as of now is to stay with the house…but somehow the in laws might be part of this equation…no more making storm-babies…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Living Large. Be safe.
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72
quote:

I got gas(for a gen that runs Bonzo)

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

word up…I have stickman’s 2000w inverter generator and my 5.5kw…plan as of now is to stay with the house…but somehow the in laws might be part of this equation…no more making storm-babies…

Living Large. Be safe.

yea, the in laws always bring good beer and wine…

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

I feel it… It’s coming.

Just for the record… I told you… I have premonitions about these things that are seldom wrong…

I feel bad for people still sitting in d’town Charleston. Place is going to be underwater. Flood panels are going to come in handy on the new schools we just built down there.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

quote:
Originally posted by Geronimo

I feel bad for people still sitting in d’town Charleston. Place is going to be underwater.

They are too busy making fun of all of the "yankees" that evacuated...
quote:
quote:

I feel bad for people still sitting in d’town Charleston. Place is going to be underwater.

You seem insecure about your decision. No one has said anything about people evacuating but you just can’t stop posting about people that stayed.

quote:
quote:

while you mock them for staying. How is it any different?

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

Evacushaming is a new term i heard today. Evacuees making fun of idiots that stayed and the one that stay making fun of the chickens that left. Oh well, people have their reasons for leaving and reasons for staying

quote:
Originally posted by Submerged Pelican

You seem insecure about your decision. No one has said anything about people evacuating but you just can’t stop posting about people that stayed.

"No one has said anything about people evacuating"???? Have you been living under a rock with your internet cut off? Seriously dude??? That couldn't be further from the truth.

No alias, I’m not insecure about my decision to move my 11 month old and 2 year old out of the path of a hurricane.

I didn’t know my [continued posting] bothered you so much. Maybe you are insecure about it? I haven’t posted more than anyone else on the topic and I haven’t started any new topics about it on my own. I’ve got an idea. If my posts about the hurricane are ruffling your feathers, you can just put me on all of the ignore lists for your multiple logins.

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz
quote:
quote:

while you mock them for staying. How is it any different?

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

I'm not mocking people for staying. I'm mocking people for thinking it's only "yankees" that left. Does that answer your question?
quote:
quote:

"No one has said anything about people evacuating"???? Have you been living under a rock with your internet cut off? Seriously dude??? That couldn't be further from the truth.

No alias, I’m not insecure about my decision to move my 11 month old and 2 year old out of the path of a hurricane.

I didn’t know my [continued posting] bothered you so much. Maybe you are insecure about it? I haven’t posted more than anyone else on the topic and I haven’t started any new topics about it on my own. I’ve got an idea. If my posts about the hurricane are ruffling your feathers, you can just put me on all of the ignore lists for your multiple logins.

You made my point for me. Thanks.

If you say so. I think you just didn’t have a come back…

quote:

If you say so. I think you just didn’t have a come back…

lol I guess this is how you got so many posts.

You made some off topic rant about me not liking your posts and putting you on ignore. I never said nor implied anything like that and I am not a child so I guess I will keep seeing what you write.

Lastly I was referring to this thread where you were the one person acting this way and more or less stating the “stayers” were idiots.

You came in hot with your first post in the thread and continued to post passive aggressive BS. I was not the only person to call you out on it. Maybe that is a sign?

Is my comeback adequate for you now?

My first post was “I feel it… It’s coming”…

You called me insecure… I asked if it was you that was really insecure… How is that “off topic”?

Yeah, I’m the only one acting this way. Again, that’s not true… Plug your tv in… Plug your facebook in… The professionals including the governor, national weather center, local forecasters, mayor, police chief have all asked people to evacuate. Maybe it’s the “stayers” that should take THAT as a sign…

Again, I have an 11 month old and a 2 year old and they are not old enough to understand the implications of staying behind in a hurricane, so I’m just going to play the conservative route and listen to the talking heads since my children do not have a say-so in how I treat their safety.

So, you can call it “insecure” all you want, but the facts are in my favor, not yours…

It’s got nothing to do with “insecurity” as you so have misidentified it. It has to do with responsibility.

You should move on to your next question about how it affects me when other people decide to stay behind…

quote:

You called me insecure… I asked if it was you that was really insecure… How is that “off topic”?

Yeah, I’m the only one acting this way. Again, that’s not true… Plug your tv in… Plug your facebook in… The professionals including the governor, national weather center, local forecasters, mayor, police chief have all asked people to evacuate. Maybe it’s the “stayers” that should take THAT as a sign…

Again, I have an 11 month old and a 2 year old and they are not old enough to understand the implications of staying behind in a hurricane, so I’m just going to play the conservative route and listen to the talking heads since my children do not have a say-so in how I treat their safety.

So, you can call it “insecure” all you want, but the facts are in my favor, not yours…

It’s got nothing to do with “insecurity” as you so have misidentified it. It has to do with responsibility.

The first post I was referring to was in the other thread about staying or going. Yes you posted this drivel in multiple threads.

I never said you were not being responsible by evacuating. You have young kids and it is your job to protect your family. All I said was from your posts it sure seemed like you were trying to justify leaving by posting negative comments about those who stayed.

You can hang on to the word “insecure” all you want.

I am not sure what “facts” you are talking about. An evacuation was ordered. Fact. Some evacuated. Fact. Some stayed behind. Fact. Is there more to it than that?

And my TV is on thanks. I don’t have Facebook. Maybe thats where all of these haters are that you are referring to.

i think that if there is an evacuation order that is ignored, the people rescued should have the financial burden of their rescue.

i wonder how much a blackhawk costs to fly for a pick up?

quote:
quote:

The first post I was referring to was in the other thread about staying or going. Yes you posted this drivel in multiple threads.

I never said you were not being responsible by evacuating. You have young kids and it is your job to protect your family. All I said was from your posts it sure seemed like you were trying to justify leaving by posting negative comments about those who stayed.

You can hang on to the word “insecure” all you want.

I am not sure what “facts” you are talking about. An evacuation was ordered. Fact. Some evacuated. Fact. Some stayed behind. Fact. Is there more to it than that?

And my TV is on thanks. I don’t

Have fun on your “vacation”.

quote:

Have fun on your “vacation”.

Have fun screaming for your life...

It’s just a joke man… Relax…