Black church horror

PS, not saying that you are wrong, but only that I don’t think that is a definite assumption that can be made wit what we know right now.

My questions run deep. Why wait to execute the Church members? Seems he could have been on the fence, and something triggered the reaction during the Bible study. We don?t we know what was said, or taught, during the study. What was said during the Bible study is what I want to know. In the end, he is a cold hearted killer, but my natural curiosity asks these questions.

In reality, we are all burning calories over nothing we can change by speculating. So, what is the point?

Go enjoy Fathers day, let the process take shape, and complete the ultimate verdict of guilty for the individual responsible.

Some of the comments here are so old school barber shop. My Mom always told me, old men try to fix the World with their perceived wisdom, and old women gossip…

Until you know all the facts, it is speculation.

If you’re bored and have nothing better to do, go help some one in your community in need.

RBF

We as a society need to draw a line in the sand with these people and put them out of their misery. If someone can function well enough to do all the things that dude did then they need to be put to death…sooner rather than later. He admitted it…end of story. This is the ONLY thing a country like Saudi Arabia has done better than us. We incarcerate way too many people in this country especially for drug crimes, but this nonsense needs to end.

quote:
Originally posted by Redstripe

We as a society need to draw a line in the sand with these people and put them out of their misery. If someone can function well enough to do all the things that dude did then they need to be put to death…sooner rather than later. He admitted it…end of story. This is the ONLY thing a country like Saudi Arabia has done better than us. We incarcerate way too many people in this country especially for drug crimes, but this nonsense needs to end.

Admitting a crime is much different than committing a crime.

This is a open and shut case. However, 5-10 years have been served by poor folks taking a fall for rich daddys boy and paid once the sentence is completed…

RBF

quote:

They also beat women routinely. I’ll take America anyday over SA…

All I have to say is WOW, really, Saudi law. This guy will be handled here in the USA appropriately.

If you don’t like it, take a flight to SA and wait for “real” justice and his extradition to SA…

RBF

He’ll get the death penalty. No question.

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

He’ll get the death penalty. No question.

The Federal trial is the one I’m interested in…

RBF

quote:
Originally posted by SirSpear

Seems like there are some common reactions on this site: This isn’t an act of racism, it’s an act of insanity; This doesn’t mean all white people are racist, it’s just one sick asshole; You can’t ascribe the actions of a few to an entire race, ethnicity, or religion, you have to look at each actor individually – and that person is probably insane; This isn’t a symptom of systemic racism in this country, it’s an isolated incident; It’s not a crime against anyone because of their skin color, it’s a crime against humanity – all of us.

I’m sure the reactions on this site would be the same if some of those towel head fellows shot some white cartoonists… right?

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67

When a religion is so extreme that it’s followers think the killing of cartoonists and innocent people in the area is required, I think the world needs to come together as a community and put a stop to it.

It’s already to the point that people are scared to speak out. Living on fear is no life. There is no way to stop the deranged individuals that just murder for their own reasons, but those that murder in the name of Islam can be addressed.

< Evil is simply the absence of God >

quote:
Originally posted by mcvlbound

The design of Islam is to spread Sharia Law throughout the world. Even peaceful Muslims are obligated to further that cause. If you hear a Muslim say that spreading Sharia Law is not their goal, you cannot believe them because they are encouraged by the Koran to lie to “infidels” to fool t

quote:
Originally posted by SirSpear

Seems like there are some common reactions on this site: This isn’t an act of racism, it’s an act of insanity; This doesn’t mean all white people are racist, it’s just one sick asshole; You can’t ascribe the actions of a few to an entire race, ethnicity, or religion, you have to look at each actor individually – and that person is probably insane; This isn’t a symptom of systemic racism in this country, it’s an isolated incident; It’s not a crime against anyone because of their skin color, it’s a crime against humanity – all of us.

I’m sure the reactions on this site would be the same if some of those towel head fellows shot some white cartoonists… right?

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67

When a religion is so extreme that it’s followers think the killing of cartoonists and innocent people in the area is required, I think the world needs to come together as a community and put a stop to it.

It’s already to the point that people are scared to speak out. Living on fear is no life. There is no way to stop the deranged individuals that just murder for their own reasons, but those that murder in the name of Islam can be addressed.

< Evil is simply the absence of God >

quote:
Originally posted by mcvlbound

The design of Islam is to spread Sharia Law throughout the world. Even peaceful Muslims are obligated to further that cause. If you hear a Muslim say that spreading Sharia Law is not their goal, you cannot believe them because they are encouraged by the Koran to lie to “infidels” to fool t

Read my post dude. I said it’s the ONLY thing they have right. There doesn’t need to be a long string of appeals. We do not need a mental evaluation. The dude needs to be taken to the highest tree/building that can be found and strung the fugg up for everyone to see. Then they need to leave the body swinging until it smells like a 50 gallon drum of week old dead mullet. Instead he will die in his 50’s after decades of appeals. Am I wrong…?

quote:

Read my post dude. I said it’s the ONLY thing they have right. There doesn’t need to be a long string of appeals. We do not need a mental evaluation. The dude needs to be taken to the highest tree/building that can be found and strung the fugg up for everyone to see. Then they need to leave the body swinging until it smells like a 50 gallon drum of week old dead mullet. Instead he will die in his 50’s after decades of appeals. Am I wrong…?

I can’t say whether you are right or wrong. However, this case aside, it is a good thing the process takes as long as it does. Think about the people that have been found innocent years later and exonerated from death row. It is around a 4% error rate. Sounds small unless your one of them. I have issues with the possibility of the State killing innocent people. Again, this case appears to be an open and shut case. But, if we do not follow due process of law with this one, then where does that leave us with determining the next case. The line will gradually keep getting moved back as there is a new normal established each instance. Before you know it, we are back to the system of judge and jury taking justice immediately while heads and emotions are still hot. Best to collect all the facts, give it a little time for things to simmer down and make rational decisions with regards to someone’s life.

As frustrating as the system is, the big picture requires the same process for the obviously guilty to maintain the integrity. I do support fast tracking, but the process needs to be followed.

RBF

Honestly, I would rather be dead than live the next 60 years in prison.

quote:

My threshold is about 60 days.

RBF

quote:

Agreed. Sometimes killing a murderer or rapist is letting them off easy…

Stick them in general pop. and stand back.

RBF

It’s also cheaper for the taxpayers if we keep them in prison for life vs. the death penalty.

If you’re lucky enough to be fishing, you’re lucky enough.

quote:
Originally posted by SurfFishLife

It’s also cheaper for the taxpayers if we keep them in prison for life vs. the death penalty.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not against the death penalty. I just think it's silly for people to think that he is "getting off easy" by spending a life in prison which seems to be a popular mentality.

That being said, this is a moot discussion. I’m 99.98% sure the death penalty is in his future. Guys like this is what it is designed for.

quote:
Originally posted by SurfFishLife

Vengeance is expensive, salvation is free.

RBF

Not because Whitney is black, but because she can wail like no other…

God Bless Emanuel Church:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xh-zeOBXBw

RBF

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

[quote]Originally posted by skinneej

My threshold is about 60 days.

RBF
[/quote

60 days? I tried it once for about 6 hours many,many moons ago…Yes sir,no sir,thank you sir…

I just think quicker executions may be a tiny bit more of a deferent.