Cool stuff around our world

I have had a Ruger security six in stainless for close to 35 years. Don’t know how many thousands of rounds I have put through it. I would suggest the addition of packmyer grips. NEVER had a failure or any issues with it. Good gun.

Fancy sauce

1 Like

Haven’t had them i a long time, but deep fried corn dogs dipped in a mixture of mustard, ketchup and mayo is hard to beat.

:flushed: yikes :grimacing: yikes :scream:!

Man you’re scaring the fish…

This one’s close to home… Price doesn’t seem too bad. ?

Neat Ad from 1948

First plane I ever flew. An old “tail dragger” 170 that belonged to my uncle.

1 Like

My stepfather taught me to fly in a 1947 C-120 and a 1948 170.

“…more right rudder!”

Back taxi on rwy 17

“Walterboro traffic, Cessna five seven November back taxing runway one seven walterboro”

Do you still fly? I got to go with Larry Connelly a few times out of Walterboro when he still had his plane and flew about 25 years ago. I’ve always wanted to learn. Maybe one day?

Hey Fred. I haven’t flown in about 15 years. Larry had a really nice pressurized Cessna 210. My stepfather gave him some instrument flight instruction back then. Larry used to hanger his Centurion right next to my stepdad’s hanger where he kept his 170.

I’d love to fly again but not sure how much hassle for a regular medical would be. Sometimes think about maybe an Aeronca or Taylorcraft that would qualify for light sport aircraft category. Not sure what the hanger rent is at RBW any more or if they even have any hanger space except to park on the ramp.

I can’t help but look up whenever I hear an airplane go over.

Do they balloon here? Use to be near the Triple Creek Winery that had an annual event they sure were neat to watch sailing and landing

Every once in a while the Goodyear Blimp will stop over while enroute north or south…

School project balloons git shot down by the current administration wid aim 7 sidewinders or aim 120 amraams!

Yeah, go ahead and take it there.