Cool stuff around our world

OTC, you ever had any experience with a ruger security Six? I may have an opportunity to pick up one … cosmetically looks good, have not shot it. I offered him $275 and he’s thinking $300 if he sells… Looks like average used is $400ish?

1 Like

Private sale for $300.00 sounds okay. Just looking on Gunbroker. Ones being bid on are bidding past 300. One with 6 in barrel 2 days left at $311. Another with 3in barrel up to $430. with 3days left.
Another one with 4in barrel bidding at $405. with 9 days to go. There’s others a stainless one at $649.00 with 17 hours left, just one bid. Maybe 2 on AuctionArms(Gunauction) no bids about 650. each. Hardly anything on Gunsamerica. Maybe about 6 on Gunsamerica anywhere from 400 to one at 1150. no bids on those 6. Most of these are all .357.

Fella at the range let me shoot his. If I remember it was a 4-in. He forgot his 357ammo. Wife had some 38s . She gave him a handful. Her and I both shot it. Shooting 38s through it didn’t have much more recoil than a 22.

Last Myrtle Beach gun show I went to pre pandemic.
I was looking at 1 for $400. But the wife kind of gave me the stink eye. We had already blowed the budget.

I’d jump on it. Especially after reading Fripp’s post.

1 Like

“stink eye” always puts a damper on fun stuff!
@Fred67
What OTC said. If you buy it and don’t like it later and It has good lock up and timing, I would be more than obligated to take it off your hands at, of course, a small markup or discount😉. I just want to help. Wheel guns are neat. Especially .357 for both calibers .357 and .38.

If my budget wasn’t kinda thin, i’d be tempted to bid on this…
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/967082492

This is me when Fred calls and says pick me up at the dock I know where the fish are biting

Dinghy Derby 2021 (red bull dinghy derby) - YouTube

This Might Be The Wildest Boat Race On Earth | Red Bull Dinghy Derby 2016 - YouTube

Drag Racing Turbo Longtail Thai Riverboats in Bangkok - YouTube

How those guys stay on the track is beyond me! I got to go to one of these boat races in Florida. If you’ve never been you need to watch at least one in person!

“He is also suspected of leaving a large dead fish on the porch of the “Goonies” house”

1 Like

The “Truffle Shuffle” !! LOL

Dang. If I would have cut into that. I would have thought there was something wrong with my eyes.

Looks like a cool mint ling

No offence intended :upside_down_face:

Still so many wonders in this world I’ve never seen!

Hey!! No fair! Who’s been sneaking around my house taking ‘pitchers’ of my dog!?!