Yeehaw!

Some of them girls are badazz…

1 Like

Yeah baby! This is the way :point_down:

Yeehaw!

1 Like

Collieology

3d ·

A CAUTIONARY TALE. Sherpa the Border collie from Scotland writes: “Okay, so just like all you other pups out there, I thought it would be really smart to roll in fox’s do-do, and smell FANTASTIC! But they ALWAYS get you back afterwards with the revenge multi-wash. So I guess what I’m really saying is, it’s just not worth it.”

Baby don’t look very happy.

Myrtle Beach police rodeo. Got 80 bikes out there. Even got some Canadians

That’s some Evil Knieval stuff right there think you could do it?

Out of the 80. I would like to think I could probably finish in the top 50.

This is what I think is impressive. The slow race one of the officers was 3 and a half minutes… and I think he just finally got tired.

1 Like

That’s dang good :+1:

I told OTC not to whistle when we were heading out yesterday

I need to put that on the bucket list! That would be awesome to see in person. I’ve seen a couple whales off our coast.

One neat encounter was over a dozen large sea turtles over some live bottom about 45 miles off shore. An old member on here gave me some numbers and as we approached the spot we saw several scattered turtles and then right on the numbers all over. Could have loaded the boat with ARS and large BSB. Many cuda’s and according to the number giver… loads of lobster underneath.

What I’d give for the book of numbers we had acquired from gifts and personal searching. We think it went with a boat that got sold and went to Texas.

He gots skliz!

My granddaughter had a daddy daughter dance. My son-in-law working out of town so I get to fill in.
My ZZ top impersonation…

2 Likes

Sharp dressed man!

Them ain’t cheap sunglasses by chance are they?

very nice.

You go OTC

Nice

NN

Definitely not cool

Oooooh $#!t…