Cracker Larry ?

Anyone heard from Cracker Larry. Haven’t seen him on here in a long time. Hope he’s okay. One of my favorite posters…

He must have lost power during Mathew and doesn’t have it back yet!

I am worried about Larry also. If anyone knows anything please post.

spec

1980 Skandia 21 w/ '93 JohnRude 150 gas drinker

On the members list it looks like he hasn’t posted since December.

He’s a great guy. Did a great job on my boat Hope all’s well w him.

Larry and I are dear friends, having built the same out board dory many years ago. Yesterday someone from this forum reached out to me to see if I knew Larry and his status. Unfortunately Larry is dealing with some health issues, including problems which make typing impossible. I am communicating with his wife on a fairly regular basis, and will let him know you are all thinking of him. I will post here if anything changes.

Boat Builder

Sorry to hear this hope he gets better soon we miss him.

I am sorry to hear this, I knew he has mentioned some impending health issues in some of his postings. I think I speak for the entire site when I say his presence here is missed. He brings a lot of great knowledge and entertainment to the site. Let he and his family know they are in our thoughts and prayers.

Can he still read the postings? He’s been mentioned/missed across the board for the past few months. Hopefully, he can see the appreciation this community has for him even if he’s unable to contribute for a while.

BG

Thanks for the update. Prayers for Larry. He is missed.

I don’t post much, but always enjoy reading Cracker Larry’s posts and advice. Best wishes and a speedy recovery Larry.

Hey Cracker, if you are able to read this, blink twice! :smiley:

Prayers sent you old cracker head.

Thanks for your post Cape Man and welcome to the site. If you haven’t guessed Cracker had some awesome posts he shared with us.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

Larry,

I hope you get all of these messages.

You are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that you have a quick recovery. We all miss you here.

Capt. Larry, we wish you a speedy recovery. As others have said, We always enjoyed your entertaining and very informative posts. Thank you for sharing your lifetime of experience on the water with us!

spec

1980 Skandia 21 w/ '93 JohnRude 150 gas drinker

Prayers for a speedy recovery, you old swamp worshipper! I really miss reading ya.

http://www.lowcountrypregnancycenter.com/

I am sorry to be the bearer of the news, but Capt. Larry Teuton passed away this evening. He was at home with his wife and son. The world will be a lot less fun without him. I will miss him dearly, but he’ll live in me and my boats.

I drove up to see him Wednesday but he was unresponsive by the time I got there. His wife said he didn’t want a funeral so they are going to have a couple of big shindigs instead.

Boat Builder

The world will be an emptier place.

Prayers to his family.
CL will be remembered for a long, long time.
Godspeed Sir!

Craig, please send all of our love to his family and friends. He will be truely missed on this site.

“Why Bruce?”

Prayers to the family. He was a wealth of knowledge. I know he will be missed.

2006 23 SeaCraft, 2008 Suzuki 250.

He will be missed, for sure. Condolences to his family, but I don’t think he wanted anyone to shed a tear for him. I’m definitely going to miss his unuique brand of helpfulness.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki