Does clemson need to worry?

quote:
Originally posted by Geronimo

DJ would be ejected out of half the games if the current rules were in place when he played. Notorious for hitting high and leading with his helmet.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

Yep, and this is what most college opponents would have looked like under today’s rules with Swagg coming in on them…

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000231619/article/dj-swearinger-i-hit-dustin-keller-low-to-avoid-nfl-fine

Same result, worse prognosis…

RBF

“Make America Sane Again.”

Right, cause spearing a guys knee is not dirty. The kid doesn’t know how to tackle and wrap up anyone with his shoulders. He runs around a uses his helmet as a weapon. He is a punk and karma will come back around.

He’s still a stud in the NFL, right? What team does he play for? I lost count after 3.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

quote:

Right, cause spearing a guys knee is not dirty. The kid doesn’t know how to tackle and wrap up anyone with his shoulders. He runs around a uses his helmet as a weapon. He is a punk and karma will come back around.

He’s still a stud in the NFL, right? What team does he play for? I lost count after 3.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

http://arizonasports.com/story/866763/dealing-cards-d-j-swearinger-crushes-jets-charone-peake-with-hit/

Playing with his homeboy Andre Ellington…

RBF

Judging from this thread I would have to answer the original posters question with a yes.,

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

Oh yeah, the over/under should be whether Bentley walks out in 2 pieces.

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

Judging from this thread I would have to answer the original posters question with a yes.,

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz
quote:

Glad to see the Lamecock faithful have a pulse now. You all were looking pretty sad in the forum of late. It’s gonna make watching Boulware choke out your young QB even more appealing.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

So you admit he is a dirty player?

No, Fishb8 told me football is a tough mans sport, and its just part of the game.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

I never said that about Boulware’s hit. By the targeting rules, that hit would have been.

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth
quote:
Originally posted by Edistodaniel
quote:

D.J. Swearinger would have destroyed Bull$chitWear on the field… No comparison to the Beast Mode play and hits of Swagg…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWdDvwP6qaU

Choke out is a punk move…

RBF

What kind of football does RBF watch where linebackers and safeties destroy each other?

Never said they would be on the field at the same time… Just that Swagg is 10 times more man than Bull$chitWear…

What’s next for Mr. Bull$chitWear… Scratching, clawing, biting in the pile… When Swag makes a hit there is a one man pile, just the dude laid out, and Swagg standing over him…

RBF

Actually he’s like .86 the man just based on size, so I’m not sure what you’re basing it on. DJ wouldn’t want none of that big angry viking.

quote:
quote:
quote:

D.J. Swearinger would have destroyed Bull$chitWear on the field… No comparison to the Beast Mode play and hits of Swagg…

RBF

What kind of football does RBF watch where linebackers and safeties destroy each other?

Never said they would be on the field at the same time… Just that Swagg is 10 times more man than Bull$chitWear…

What’s next for Mr. Bull$chitWear… Scratching, clawing, biting in the pile… When Swag makes a hit there is a one man pile, just the dude laid out, and Swagg standing over him…

RBF

Well you certainly told Ben off. There is some hard hitting on the WWW and RBF is the man delivering. I’ll bet ol Ben is glad all those electrons are between yall or you’d really let him have it.

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

RBF

RBF

Actually he’s like .86 the man just based on size, so I’m not sure what you’re basing it on. DJ wouldn’t want none of that big angry viking.

Bull$chitWear is no different than the rest of the Tiger D this year, soft compared to Swagg and Clowney… Let me know when Bull$chitWear gets 4.5 sacks on any QB…

RBF

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

RBF

RBF

Bull$chitWear is no different than the res

quote:
Originally posted by 7cs
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

RBF

RBF

Actually he’s like .86 the man just based on size, so I’m not sure what you’re basing it on. DJ wouldn’

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

RBF

RBF

Bull$chitWear is no different than the res

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

RBF

RBF

Actually he’s like .86 the man just based on size, so I’m not sure what you’re basing it on. D

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

RBF

RBF

That’s a non stomach flu Clowney hitting a 5’6" 176 lb back at a full sprint. Looks cool, but woop dee doo. How’d we pivot to Clowney? Are we allowed to just bring up anyone? I bet Clowney wouldn’t like to hit William Perry!

Look how Clowney just man handles the Tater O’line… 4.5 sacks in one friggin game…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsrBdnLV6Og

Clowney would have owned the Fridge…

Clowney truly is a freak of nature…

AND, I won’t be that guy that talks about the Fridge and his life now, or whether he could read while at Clem… I like him and pulled for him in the pros… Seems like a super nice guy that has fallen on bad times…

RBF

And again, how would Clowney own the Fridge when both are on the defensive side?

Beasley will have more success than Clowney.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

quote:

And again, how would Clowney own the Fridge when both are on the defensive side?

Beasley will have more success than Clowney.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

In other words, Clowney would own him regardless of which side of the ball…

Both Clowney and Perry have played offense before… Here is Clowney in HS playing TB…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm5WIXPSPiU

Not too shabby…

RBF

how did clowney come up in this thread? Vic Beasley is a better DE.

How about Tom Brady? I bet he can throw better than Clowney.

I feel like this is where the thread is going, so I just jumped ahead.

Say what you want, Clowney owns the single game sack record in Clemson’s stadium. And he only got a chance to play against Clemson there.