Economic News

No I do not personally no Penny. I just know her from the site. She seems to be a wonderful person.
You on the other hand. My impression of you. You are prick. Just like your smart @$$ comment saying that you could have sent them 50new refrigerators. I never said anything about a used refrigerator.
I just said it’s very easy and takes no effort to make a phone call. Then for you to come on this site and cackle about what a wonderful thing you did.

That’s really sad. Did you notice that not a single employee at the Amazon Go was available to help bag merchandise or to help customers with the large bulky items. Somebody could get a hernia or a hang nail! The standards of retail certainly have fallen over the years. I read were Walmart is making customers unload the shipping trucks!

after you get done answering OTC answer me this, if you were a single fellar now would you date and then marry this gal?

She’s toting her luggage to ask your daddy for your hand in marriage

She’s ready to go Monica on you

Please don’t go hide :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

And you have definitely shown your true colors on this site.
It’s very obvious you’re a closet racist. Just like when you mentioned something about PSC Johnson. You had to point out that he was a black man just like a couple of other times you’ve referred to people and you had to point out their color.
I look at PFC Johnson I see a hero a 19-year-old kid that sacrificed his life to save others.
Just like on a memorial Day post a family grieving around the father’s grave. You make some stupid ass comment about Donald Trump’s daddy should have wore a condom.
What a scumbag.
You are the typical little spoiled brat they had everything handed to him.
It’s very obvious you have never had to worry about scraping up enough to pay the rent and keeping the lights on.
And I’m sure if somebody’s a day late on the rent would you you’re banging on their door.

If this follows the laws of history, Bolbie will never answer one question, retreat, and show back up in a week or three. I remember the condom comment, even though according to Polly, I’m just a stupid Red Neck. And I’m sure Polly was using the modern media inspired meaning of Red Neck being nothing but White Trash not the Proud meaning of being a hard working Country boy, Black Or White. Yes People, We have Black red Necks that used to refer to themselves as such… before all the Negative crap. Life is Good! But we could use to have a better President and media with journalists that sought and told the truth.

That is correct Fred Robbie has never answered a single question that I know of however, he has deflected, and he always brags about anything good that he does. That is easy to do if you’re spending daddy’s money.

1 Like

More Economic News

WASHINGTON — President Biden wrongly claimed Tuesday that he lowered the national debt by $1.7 trillion — when in fact the debt grew by nearly $3.7 trillion during his first 23 months in office.

More economic whining and crying is what this is.

Bridle your tongue Bob

Whining and Crying. I was told all you had to do was say John 3.16.

You have been setting here all day waiting on me. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

See you there. He can tell everybody else to bridle his tongue, but he can’t do it to his own

1 Like

I’ve not told “EVERYBODY” nothing. You are the one I was talking to.

Bob at work

1 Like

Are you trying to root these couple of guys out of their HMFIC Crying and Whining job?

See what I mean he has no control it all

Did you just get this way the last few years, or have you had this problem all your life?

Just look at the lack of control

How about where the children are in mud waist deep harvesting the lithium.
For $2 a day.
And surely that’s not detrimental to their health.