Economic News

Prove what you say. You can’t

As many times as RBFWas.

Another reasonable discussion infected by trouble makers

WAS NOTHING BUT POLITICAL Take it to the basement.

Yeah, in your delusional mind…

You can bring 100 of RRWE and I’ll destroy them… Always have, always will… :rofl:

Only idiots believe they won a contest when they didn’t… That sounds a lot like the 2020 whipping that Drumpf and his loyalist endured… :rofl:

I only flag clear cut violations and insults are violations

Richard_Beer_Froth

4m

nautreboy flags when he starts losing… Such a coward and snowflake…

You’re lying again, and busted again… :rofl:

Calling him a liar didn’t bother him, but calling him a 12-year-old tore his azz up.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What does the idiom Cry-Baby mean?

one who cries or complains easily or often

It’s from him being a Southern Baptist from NC, and what he endured while he was 12…

Southern Baptist sex abuse list includes 30 from N.C. (spectrumlocalnews.com)

I was never a southern Baptist. Wash your mouth! Independent fundamental Baptist Not allied with BJU but similar beliefs

Yeah, whatever… Both of the same ilk…

Hundreds Accuse Independent Baptist Pastors of Abuse… | News & Reporting | Christianity Today

Decades of Sexual Abuse in Fundamental Baptist Church Exposed by Investigation - Cohen & Malad, LLP (cohenandmalad.com)

Pastor-centered, independent fundamental Baptists feel abuse scandal | ReligionWatch | An Online Publication of Baylor Institute for Studies of Religion

Bump, please don’t :face_with_peeking_eye: you can do it boi!

That is a big lie. You don’t seem to know much about the true church. If I stood up and said your all homophobes. I would get applause. If I questioned the truth of the Bible as you have I would receive intense counseling

Yeah right, just more lies…

I NEVER questioned the truth of the Bible… Just the accuracy and inconsistencies about what is included…

You’re just too narrow minded to understand the difference…

Exactly what I have been saying all along. But he says all you have to do is remember John 3.16.

“Switzerland will ban the use of electric cars for ‘non-essential’ journeys if the country runs out of energy this winter, the government has announced.”

California comes to mind

Revelation wasn’t last book of Bible written - Church News (thechurchnews.com)

"The answer to this query is really very simple. A careful reading of the words makes it clear that the warning against adding to or taking away does not refer to the whole Bible or even to the New Testament, but to use John’s words, only to the words of `the book of this prophecy.’ That is, the prophecy contained in the book of Revelation. This is substantiated by the fact that some of the books of the New Testament had not yet been written when John wrote the book of Revelation, and even those that had been written and were in existence at that time had not yet been gathered into one compilation.