Economic News

HES LOSING IT :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bob you were not part of this conversation. Be quiet. Adults are talking

I’M A MEMBER HERE SHOW THE RULES
@flowerbits
@aaronpen21
@snickers

Bob I flagged your insults and I will every time. We were having a civil discussion here and you interrupted with cheap insults

This finger :fu: works fine…

I THINK HE SAID IT HERE

natureboy

21h

That is correct Fred Robbie has never answered a single question that I know of however, he has deflected, and he always brags about anything good that he does. That is easy to do if you’re spending daddy’s money.

You are just sore from getting the floor mopped with your candy but a day ago by several members. Today I have not called Bolbie anything but Robert or poly

How many times were you called a liar in that so called floor mopping?

Richard_Beer_Froth

5m

Just called him Robbie a day ago, but yet have stopped… Looks like I caught you in another verifiable and documented LIE:rofl:

Prove what you say. You can’t

As many times as RBFWas.

Another reasonable discussion infected by trouble makers

WAS NOTHING BUT POLITICAL Take it to the basement.

Yeah, in your delusional mind…

You can bring 100 of RRWE and I’ll destroy them… Always have, always will… :rofl:

Only idiots believe they won a contest when they didn’t… That sounds a lot like the 2020 whipping that Drumpf and his loyalist endured… :rofl:

I only flag clear cut violations and insults are violations

Richard_Beer_Froth

4m

nautreboy flags when he starts losing… Such a coward and snowflake…

You’re lying again, and busted again… :rofl:

Calling him a liar didn’t bother him, but calling him a 12-year-old tore his azz up.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What does the idiom Cry-Baby mean?

one who cries or complains easily or often

It’s from him being a Southern Baptist from NC, and what he endured while he was 12…

Southern Baptist sex abuse list includes 30 from N.C. (spectrumlocalnews.com)