It's Football Time In South Carolina

So, when was the last time the Gamecocks beat the Aggies at home?

How about on the road, last time they won in Texas?

I hear its a sold out game, all those walmart and cosco tickets are really filling the stadium.

Big game for the Coots, to be bowl eligible you need 6 wins. Theres Vandy left thats probably a win, but that leaves Mizzou as a must win if they lay an egg today.

I like my eggs like I like my women, over easy.

Jumbo likes his scrambled.

Lets listen in…

Still early, but Jumbo might like 'em fried?

Dang if I don’t really dislike the OC’s play calling. 1st and goal from the 5 and they pass 3 times. Jeez. The football Gods smiled on us last night and they kept letting A&M back in the game. Happy for the win but dang, it shouldn’t have been that hard with a 17 point (should have been 21) lead.

Gamecocks make for great Gator bait because they stink… Choot 'Em…

Saturday the honeymoon between Beamer and the Coots ends.

Its not gonna be good for Satterfield right out of the coop.

Then it gets worse.

As a long-suffering Gamecock fan, I have to admit that I am more than annoyed and frustrated with this team and the coaching staff. I wasn’t blown away with Beamer’s hire but, I felt like he had the passion, enthusiasm, knowledge and skills to do something positive. I am starting to wonder if he was the right hire. The OC is a bust and everyone can see that. I can almost understand keeping him around for this one more year but, if he is retained for next year, I am off the Shane train.

Yes, we have won 6 games but, we have yet to play a complete game and even the wins are butt ugly. I would really love a game where as a fan, I could relax in the 3rd quarter with the knowledge that we have already won.

Tennessee will most likely demolish us but, it would be nice if would could put up a respectable fight. At this point I am not optimistic but I’ll watch anyway because hey, who doesn’t like a train wreck?

Tennessee should win by 7 touchdowns. I’ll watch until halftime.

1 Like

Who’s gonna be there?

besides me and fritz?

lets see a show of drumsticks

I’m afraid you are right Ricky but, as a long-suffering Gamecock I always have a tiny glimmer of hope. Like I said, no illusions of winning, just would like it to be respectable. Not sure at this point if that is even possible. I am watching with the thought that it will be a regulation beatdown so I won’t get upset if/when it is.

Tell Fritz hello, from Nutz.

Well, THAT did not go the way I thought it would. Anyone else a tiny bit surprised?

How about them COCKS! Killed the dreams of 2 over-rated teams.

This was a good read. I forgot this site was still active.