Justified, or Petty?

Look guys, I get it… EVERYTHING is theft… If I get caught j-walking on the way to the grocery store, then it means I got to my location 10 seconds earlier than the guy who didn’t j-walk. Which means, I got the last loaf of bread from the grocery store, which he was going to use to feed his ill grandmother, who later died because she had no bread to eat. What’s worse, is that guy had his captain’s license test scheduled for Wednesday, but now, since he has to go to his grandmother’s funeral, he had to skip out on the test, which means, he didn’t get his license, thus no job as a captain. The result of which meant he could not feed his young children, who also died of undernourishment.

All because my j-walking was not only j-walking, but also theft, and in this case manslaughter of an entire family.

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

Look guys, I get it… EVERYTHING is theft… If I get caught j-walking on the way to the grocery store, then it means I got to my location 10 seconds earlier than the guy who didn’t j-walk. Which means, I got the last loaf of bread from the grocery store, which he was going to use to feed his ill grandmother, who later died because she had no bread to eat. What’s worse, is that guy had his captain’s license test scheduled for Wednesday, but now, since he has to go to his grandmother’s funeral, he had to skip out on the test, which means, he didn’t get his license, thus no job as a captain. The result of which meant he could not feed his young children, who also died of undernourishment.

All because my j-walking was not only j-walking, but also theft, and in this case manslaughter of an entire family.

1) You must have gotten an A+ in typing 2) You have a future in Seinfeld style writing.

We use email at work so I have to type a lot.

quote:

I told you… you can’t be wrong. :smiley:

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

Or we can just call crimes what they are at face value and not make up wild scenarios.

this site was built on fabricating wild scenarios.

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

You really want to start again, Robert:question:I can be nice, but Daddy will still see what Sunny Boy, is up to! When they go low, we go high!
The end game, reflects on you! I could Email or call Daddy, would that be better for you to tell to him, what Sonny Boy is up to:question: Your move, Bolbie/Poly Ball!

Why does Easy get so upset when asked about the mysterious video he claims exists?

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

quote:

Big difference in j-walking and skinneej-walking…

Carry on…

RBF

“Make America Sane Again.”

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

this site was built on fabricating wild scenarios.

I cannot argue that!

Fritz, I only get upset by your little lap dog! You seem to want to tag team this?

Just pointing out your little hissy fit you had back on page 1. It got lost in all of Skinnees nonsense, kinda like the video is lost now.

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

Fritz, it’s easy to not respond to you. Your little butt buddy, is something special! One day, he and I are going to meet!

quote:

Fritz, I only get upset by your little lap dog! You seem to want to tag team this?

You know what his buddy says in the other thread... "Birds of a feather ■■■■■ together"...

Yep, a man, (notice man was spelled with a small m ) would have asked for your numbers!

How much does the license cost? Because if its $200 and the captain was able to undercut his competition be 50 cent a day you “theft” guys really need to tone down the DRAMA. If its $10,000 then I get the complaint but I doubt it is. Either way i think cheating is a far more appropriate term to use than stealing.

First, Most, Biggest

Doesn’t matter if it was .1 cent, stealing is stealing! If it was coming out of your pocket, you would be on the other side of the fence!

quote:
Originally posted by Great White

How much does the license cost? Because if its $200 and the captain was able to undercut his competition be 50 cent a day you “theft” guys really need to tone down the DRAMA. If its $10,000 then I get the complaint but I doubt it is. Either way i think cheating is a far more appropriate term to use than stealing.

First, Most, Biggest

I believe for non-residents it was $1500. Local guys pay like $250. So, the REALITY is that the resident captains do NOT have this overhead ANYWAY. Their "cost of business" is $250. So, the local guys can't even complain that they had an economic disadvantage of more than $250. Not only that, but the non-resident is paying hotel bills, etc. Even if he didn't pay the license fee, he's still paying more for hotels, transit into town, etc. So in ZERO scenarios, does the non-resident have an advantage.

And I think much of his business comes from his own social media (facebook), referrals, word of mouth, bringing guys in from out of town, etc.

As I said before, using the term “stealing” is silly…

quote:

Doesn’t matter if it was .1 cent, stealing is stealing! If it was coming out of your pocket, you would be on the other side of the fence!

Residents are stealing from non-residents by charging non-residents $1250 more for the license...

Your a Globalist,! That’s your problem! You forget all the other tax’s and fees, that a resident pays to support the DNR!

quote:

Your a Globalist,! That’s your problem! You forget all the other tax’s and fees, that a resident pays to support the DNR!

He pays them at the hotel. Brings in revenue. Spends money in the local economy, etc. Don't forget about that.

But the fictional scenario you made up earlier about undercutting guides on lower prices due to lower overhead is easily reasoned to be fictional once you consider hotel costs, meal costs, etc. Can we at lEast agree on that?