North Charleston will become Ferguson Mo.

WTF??? The 2 black guys are arguing over this?

From the lips of Rodney King…

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

Just exactly like Ferguson! !!! Look at em go!!!

So has there been anything other than picketing going on? I don’t blame anyone for picketing this situation. I live right in the middle of North Charleston, but I haven’t seen or heard of anything at all other than some picketing at the jail.

… The Cross of Christ is the anvil upon which the hammer of evil wore itself out.

OMG they burnin an lootin errthing!

quote:
Originally posted by blackangus

Hey bart boy…get this book…By the way 80 percent of my friends are white.

So you resort to name-calling after losing a fight YOU PICKED? Do you realize you’re making yourself look even more foolish than you already have?

You made this statement earlier in this thread:
sir I don’t need you to tell me anything about black people,because I live the life every day! my problem came in when you said black cops are more likely to shoot blacks than white cops,and that’s just a stupid thing to say…We have very few black cops…This will probably be the last thing I say to you about anything on the net,so anything else after this we can speak in person. I believe in talking to a man face to face so I can connect with where he is really coming from…so good day sir.

You’re tryin’ to throw a hail Mary and don’t even realize the game’s been over…

“I’m not a hundred percent in love with your tone right now…”

quote:
Originally posted by Black Bart
quote:
Originally posted by blackangus

Hey bart boy…get this book…By the way 80 percent of my friends are white.

So you resort to name-calling after losing a fight YOU PICKED? Do you realize you’re making yourself look even more foolish than you already have?

You made this statement earlier in this thread:
sir I don’t need you to tell me anything about black people,because I live the life every day! my problem came in when you said black cops are more likely to shoot blacks than white cops,and that’s just a stupid thing to say…We have very few black cops…This will probably be the last thing I say to you about anything on the net,so anything else after this we can speak in person. I believe in talking to a man face to face so I can connect with where he is really coming from…so good day sir.

You’re tryin’ to throw a hail Mary and don’t even realize the game’s been over…

IF you were in a fight with me you would know about it…no fight man just thought it would be a good read for you…since I’ve watched you chop down one race for the last 2 years… instead of getting on this site every week helping everyone talk about black people, go and find the public schools that need good black men as mentors. Do something in the community to change the next young black man’s mind about committing a crime.

<hr height="1"

Bart.Go fishing!! Did you get a boat yet? If not come pull My anchor.

Stonoman

Sooooo many riots!!! North charleston is Ferguson! !!

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Cracker Larry

I like this Black Bart fellow.

Savannah averages about 3 black on black shootings every day. Where is Al to protest those?

Capt. Larry Teuton
912-six55-5674
lteuton at aol dot com

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

Ain’t no money in it, Cracker. As is usually the case, just follow the money…

And thank for the kind words, y’all. I care nothing about patting myself on the back, as my thoughts and beliefs are COMMON SENSE and can be universally applied, regardless of black or white, left or right.

Bart? Did you just called a white dude ‘Cracker?’ (Sorry - bad joke. But, I crack myself up.)

I like this BB, guy.
BB for President!!!

17’ Henry O Hornet
26’ Palmer Scott

Call em as ya see em’ :smiley:

Oh wait, I’m offended [:0]

Capt. Larry Teuton
912-six55-5674
lteuton at aol dot com

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

quote:
Originally posted by PalmerScott
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Cracker Larry

I like this Black Bart fellow.

Savannah averages about 3 black on black shootings every day. Where is Al to protest those?

Capt. Larry Teuton
912-six55-5674
lteuton at aol dot com

Ain’t no money in it, Cracker. As is usually the case, just follow the money…

And thank for the kind words, y’all. I care nothing about patting myself on the back, as my thoughts and beliefs are COMMON SENSE and can be universally applied, regardless of black or white, left or right.

Bart? Did you just called a white dude ‘Cracker?’ (Sorry - bad joke. But, I crack myself up.)

I like this BB, guy.
BB for President!!!

17’ Henry O Hornet
26’ Palmer Scott

Cracker Larry knows he’s my dude. One of the guys I like and respect the most on this site. I’d call him a brother a lot sooner than, well, uh, nevermind…[:0]:wink:

Back at ya BB.

Capt. Larry Teuton
912-six55-5674
lteuton at aol dot com

BB, it’s clear you’re good people. Please pardon my sideways sense of humor. I was poking fun at “Cracker’s” chosen monicker. As I said, above, I crack myself up. Don’t much care if anyone else likes my jokes. I just have to keep myself chuckling… ;-p

17’ Henry O Hornet
26’ Palmer Scott

so sad. Walter Scott family must be heartbroken and what a horrible thing to watch on tape.

Oh and I feel really bad for the cops wife and kids. They are going to go through hell now too.

No winners in this story. Forunately not even the race pimp Sharpton will get anything here, the Scotts asked/told him to stay away.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

No winners in this story. Forunately not even the race pimp Sharpton will get anything here, the Scotts asked/told him to stay away.

The kids lost on both sides…EVERY kid needs a father…most of the community did not want Sharpton here believe it or not…

quote:
EVERY kid needs a father

I agree, and in my opinion, this is one of the biggest problems facing the black community. With 72% of all black children being born out of wedlock, there are too many children growing up without a positive male role model. THAT is the kind of thing that Sharpton and Jackson should be upset about.

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom
quote:
EVERY kid needs a father

I agree, and in my opinion, this is one of the biggest problems facing the black community. With 72% of all black children being born out of wedlock, there are too many children growing up without a positive male role model. THAT is the kind of thing that Sharpton and Jackson should be upset about.

Yes sir I agree 100%…Thats why its so important for me not to sit around and point fingers ,but to get on the job…If al sharpton is not worried about it. THEN I AM. My only boy is 6 years old and I don’t want anyone looking at him like the next thug on the block . So its important to change the thought process in our young men. When I see a young man with his pants hanging down to his ankles, I don’t talk about him.(I TALK TO HIM).Its no secret about the fight in the black community.

quote:
Forunately not even the race pimp Sharpton will get anything here, the Scotts asked/told him to stay away.
quote:
.most of the community did not want Sharpton here believe it or not..

I saw on the news where he did come on Sunday and gave a speech at a church. I listened to his speech and was very surprised by him, for the first time ever. He praised the NCPD for doing the right thing and he didn’t incite any riots. He said he was surprised to find this justice in the deep south when they couldn’t get any in NY.

Capt. Larry Teuton
912-six55-5674
lteuton at aol dot com

quote:
Its no secret about the fight in the black community.

The problem is, you do not hear intelligent, prominent or influential blacks discuss this issue very often and if you do, they are branded as Uncle Toms or sellouts. I applaud your stance and wish more men took responsibility for their children.