Projects

He’s a man of many mysteries…

A group of homeowners showed up on their golf carts at the building we working on. 5 golf carts & about 14 people
We need to talk to who’s in charge.
OH CRAP!!!
I’m on the roof. That would be me. Can you come on down we need to talk to you for a minute.
Double OH CRAP??!!
We just wanted to thank y’all for working so hard to protect our shrubs and our little knick knacks we have around our homes. And keeping such a neat job site. And a couple of them said they’ve never seen people work so hard before especially in this kind of heat.
They gave us a couple cases of water a couple cases of Gatorade and a big old tub of homemade cookies.
They wanted to know how many guys are on the job. 20 to 25.
They want to buy pizzas for everyone tomorrow.
It sure is nice to work for folks that appreciate what you do…

1 Like

Nice thing about riding a bike. No struggle to find parking at the VA.

Shouldn’t have no problem seeing this guy.

1 Like

I thought that was a brain bucket on top at first

1 Like

VA Parking is not pickup truck friendly. Since Biden took to screwing everything up, work has been stopped on the new parking garage. Even the people that work there are unhappy.

Hey OTC, I don’t see myself ever working on a Harley again. Cleaning up, these worth anything?

$25 a piece especially the 78 1/2 to 82.
I’d ask $100+shipping. For the lot.

The second 1 Harley-Davidson flea market is a private group you have to join. Have almost 200,000 members.

1 Like

Thanks OTC, I’ll save em and you can have them for free, I’ll even throw in the shipping for one fried pork chop. PM me your address if you want them. All the project bikes you post, maybe they’ll come in handy.

Sir you are a Great American, I’m honored to know you.

He probably could have edited those books,just sayin’

EF1, I’ll take that in good humor, besides I aint that smart and crazy as a scat house loon. Only editing done was on one of them with a little battery acid spillage. might be a couple of highlighted lines too.

Fred. I would definitely take them.
Trying to work a trade right now for an 85 Evo.
I’m slammed all of next week. But the week of the 27th I could slip away for a day and get you a pork chop sandwich if you want to do lunch.

Fred, i just was implying that OTC could probably point out some changes that need be made in those books.

Ive seen his work. He knows stuff

Good on you for offering them up

Suposed to get my boat back Tuesday so that weekend would be bad for me. Week days are no good for me unless it’s after 7 or so. All good, they are yours, when ever. Be glad to mail em to ya! No need to waste the gas! If ya can’t use them put em on eBay and buy you and the little lady dinner.

1 Like

Surprised Alfredo didn’t want OTC’s liver as compensation…

F you troll. just a bit more feed from a weak man, you POS troll. I don’t hate many people. Really don’t dislike many people. Love most all. but not you. There I feel better, I made the troll happy knowing that it has almost done it’s job and angered me. Why does it make you feel so good to pizz people off and troll? I’ll never understand your twisted mentality. dammmm me more food for the troll. Sorry folks, I was weak.

admin? Moderators? as I’ve stated I will not flag anyone, but surely you can see the negativity from this POS troll that adds nothing but anger and animosity to your sight?

1 Like

You’ve been in the bottle again, I can tell…

1 Like

Fred
I guess I’m getting senile. Forgot to send you my address.

Craig Rice
357 Robert grissom parkway
Myrtle Beach

Let me know when you’re free and I will meet you for lunch pork chop sandwich for breakfast either or.
Many thanks…

Stop by and pick me up I ain’t had a pork chop since my pig winded a hot sow