Projects

Trolling rotten bait

I had a birthday in April y’all seemed to have forgot. But y’all could make it up…

April for me too! That was a good month. Born on the 13th and a Friday. Lucky 13!!

Don’t ask him a simple yes or no question either… dude squirms like a red worm. No conviction. No spine. Only preprogrammed regurgitated ‘phoney’ circle talk. I tried to give him a chance, boy did I waste my time.

Anyway, back on topic… sheetrock picked up and will get back to it some this afternoon and next week! 4x8 sheets were heavy enough, dam trying to work with a 4x12! My back is alreasdy mad at me💪

Cod Fathers is good stuff. Not far from work for me. Just sayin

Order this beginning of last week it come Friday. Talking to the wife at lunch Friday she said my Derby covered come in. I asked her to open it see if the gasket come with it. She said no but it looks like it should have a o-ring not a gasket… sure enough oring …

Only a couple drops of oil should come out when I remove the cover. Apparently I’m getting a bit of oil transfer from the transmission.
Made a mess in the driveway

Cat litter 1st then Dawn is your friend

Dang rain started before I can get anything on it.
The bottom fell out like a typhoon

Ashes work good if you’re out of cat litter

Making some progress on the bathroom in between fishing trips. Decided that getting subfloor and the rest of the framing done before sheetrock would be best haha. Almost put the cart before the horse. Still need to complete the knee wall by framing in a tp cubby for a roll holder and storage. Then maybe, just maybe I’ll be ready for rock… gotta small vacay to take in the mean time though.

One bite at a time…

1 Like

She’s ready to roll if I ever get my master cylinder and brake caliper kits.
Anybody here know anyone that does airbrushing.
I want to get a friend of mine’s name that was in the 173rd airbrushed on the tank. I want to do the front fender for the Marines that were killed in Beirut. And the rear fender pow Mia

3 Likes

Someone else working on a bathroom. What fun. Getting closer to getting ours finished. Taking the weekend off to go fishing. Will share pics once done.

Uploading: IMG_20220705_193916897_HDR.jpg…
Uploading: IMG_20220705_193842319_HDR.jpg…

I guess this bike don’t like the rain.
Got rained on pretty hard next morning got on the bike she’s spitting codes. Clear the codes came right back.

keeping things simple OTC. get some either/starting fluid and an air hose, spray to clean and dry all connections and apply some dielectric grease to all of them. ?? good luck!

1 Like

What sucks is everything so hard to get to. Hopefully I can make time by the end of the week.

sidetracked right now.
Just made offer .

Just as long as you know you can only drive one at a time… Unless you let me follow you in one of em… Yes I still have my Motorcycle endorsement on my D.L. :upside_down_face: Labor of Love! Keep it up Brother!

I’m an hour and a half away from him right now in Greenville.
Guess he really don’t want to sell it. Said cannot meet me till Thursday. Will only take offers face to face.

WTH

He is already having sellers remorse or he doesnt need to sell it at all is my guess.

Either way, I’d like to know how far off that 13K he came down.

Sure is pretty, good luck. It would fit right in with your collection

Think the other bike sold. My Spidey senses were tingling on that one anyway.
Going to make an offer in the morning on this one. That sucks I just come back from Greenville yesterday.

Cleaned and checked all my connections on the street glide.
Now I guess I need to go check continuity and voltage from the sensors.
Fred. I knew this wasn’t going to be simple when you wished me good luck.
Haha
I always said I would never have a bike with a computer and fuel injection.
Never say never.

Wife loves me. Got me a patch for a jacket.

1 Like

Wow this thing looks like it just rolled out the factory.

1 Like