Projects

Prime the sheetrock first.
And that should be fine as long as your joints with the sheetrock and durock don’t line up with the joint in your tile.

OTC knows stuff

Pizz me off
Got away from about 6:00 make a beeline to the office. Get the primary cover put back on the pan, take her down off the lift. Left switch on and kill the battery. Put on battery charger won’t take a charge. Go get a battery. Only thing I could find is this dammn thing.

Well you got to put acid in it and then charge it. And of course when I cut the top off the bottom I squirted battery acid all of myself.
Not that I’m smart enough to do so. Fortunately I had my little family Dollar readers on because I can’t half azz see.
Several spots all over the glasses that would end up in my eyes.

No one had a sealed battery. Guess I will be looking online don’t like these with the vent they leak & mess up your stuff. Haven’t rode the bike but about 200 yards with a stock clutch.
Looking forward all day to riding it home. oh well there’s always tomorrow. Life is good !!!

you’ll spend a bit more, but look for an AGM battery. no mess and no acid to fill. What I was told by a salesman those batteries are not the longest lived ones and they make the customer fill with acid so they have a longer shelf life.

Thanks Fred I found the AMG batteries. Going to have to order it.

When we went to look at the bike . She said oh NO that’s not going to work

Crud in the gas tank. I figured I might as well clean the carb.

1 Like

Got the rock done and ready for mud, all done in time to weedeat too!

That’s a good woman that’ll drive sheetrock screws.

She is pretty incredible! :smiling_face: :heart_eyes:

You noticed Stump did not say I have got the sheetrock up or we got sheetrock hung… Looks good…

Didn’t think to say something before but these make it a little easie

1 Like

Thats what we run, if not theyd surely be through… she’s full throttle haha :smile:

1 Like

About 5 minutes it’ll look like a new Penny inside

2 Likes

What?!!! That’s crazy!

OTC probably has one of them log splitters that hooks up to the back wheel.

Those russians are crazy, but ingenuitive on that vodka!

Getting somewhere now…

Pro Tip of the Week

Ever make a hole with a holesaw and then it larger? Like from a 2" to a 4"? Well here’s how to go bigger…

Hate to admit it.
Been driving nails all my life and never thought about that.

Good carpenters earn more $$$ if they are intelligent

That’s a great tip thanks for showing me.

Thats an ole electrcians hack. Once youve cut a hole in a metal can for a 1.5" conduit then you realize you need a 2", you find ways to he creative. Have also used a 4x4 blank cover and screwed it to the can and used it to start over as well. Theres a few ways to get it done.