Projects

Looks like she’s an organ donor to me.
I have never flipped a car before. I bet you that would be one hell of a rush…

Yes sir, it will be a donor. Frame is too far gone to straighten. Just sent the shocks back to California to rebuild and boxing up all the rest of usable parts.

1 Like

Tile guys are all done, then we wrapped up the rest of the room ourselves! Only thing left in there is the glass and it’s still a few weeks out. My budget and my back are spent, but we love it, so its ok I guess ha

1 Like

Man that come out super nice.
Wife wants a tub like that. Maybe this winter.

1 Like

That’s really nice!

Guess y’all are planning to shower together a lot… :wink:

Man that is really nice!

1 Like

Bet I can guess which side of the shower the wife has called… :wink::rofl:

Thanks fellas… Been a long 4.5 months!

Job well done sir! Looks fantastic! And just in time for the red hot fall bite!

From Thursday thru Saturday we had between 9 and 10” of rain. I had a little drainage problem at the low country fortified shelter. Grabbed the shovel……nothing to it but to do it.

Poor man’s backhoe now available for use.

Mine sitting under the shed I can’t seem to get it to start

You need a tractor!

Hahaha, waiting on 1 special order Electric!

Here’s what I did in July

Nothing like Stump though he’s the man!

My camper was looking pretty rough. I forgot my little pressure washer. So I broke down and bought this little thing at home Depot. Worked out pretty good.

I even washed the concrete slab.

$99 from home Depot.

good to see you went with the galvanized over the Bladder tank! How’s your water?

You clean up nicely! :+1:

I like my water still get biofilm in toilets was told to install a disinfectant injector to combat it

Talk to me about that. Are the blue things just special water filters? How often are those replaced? I have a well at the country property and would love to add something to it to remove the sulfur flavor. Its not terrible, but I don’t drink it.

Ordered it from Lowe’s online and delivered label says filters are good for 6 to 12 months the 50 micro pre-filter is in glass bowl for easy cleaning just put a shutoff before it and 1 more thing get their pro card for discounts and cuts their delivery fee to $20