Projects

My seat that come on the bike is a low profile seat. Pretty much for a little sawed-off $#!t.

After couple hours in the saddle you get Fanny fatigue pretty bad with the seat.
Old boy at the rally recovers and puts new memory foam in existing seats.
And then custom shapes them.

My ride to Greenville much more comfortable.
The only thing the ostrich skin looked a little different under the street lights last night. Might have to break out some die. Should have went with the darker gator skin.

Heavy and awkward

Gonna rig a tripod tomorrow

:+1:

I put up a bell like that a good few years ago and one for Mom. Haven’t done it in a bit, but we used to ring them back and forth to hear each other through the woods.

Whooped again Jose!

OTC, I’m going to get the boat ready tomorrow, went out with a neighbor yesterday

I wasn’t missing it too bad until then, got infested with the itch.

1 Like

Those flats to your right where the Wadlamaw meets the river (upriver side) is tits. Really.

Nice pic

You’re pretty creative.
Can’t see it real well on my phone.
Looks like the Bell has some writing on it …

The rain stays away and I can keep my foot in these roofer’s a$$ about 2 weeks I’ll be done here in Greenville and dragging the camper home…

Is that a good place to start? I want a flat chested door mat

Baltimore Plow Company

C’mon

Mouth of Wadlamaw = Channel Bass

Oceolla = Doormats

Adams = Trout

https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/9guhc-recently-purchased-bell-limited-information.html

Bay, that Honda 130 is darn near bulletproof. Keep an eye on the timing belt. We had two on a sea cat. Not the fastest but phenomenal fuel economy.

That’s my neighbor’s I gots a yammy

He just got it first time out, it wouldn’t pee and I kept having to take the t out and pluff mud would blow out, after the 3rd blow out it kept peeing

He lives on sand creek fork on whooping island

I gots to get out there, dang projects will wait!

Found this little fellar last Friday, before the storm. $20.00 at Tractor Supply, and he seams to be doing well so far?

Just hated to leave him to die alone…

What is that?

It’s a squirrel “mountain man”… :rofl:

Raised a few of those… ( i’m assuming a tree rat) Eye dropper with baby formula will work. Sad thing is when you raise a couple and they don’t bite or pizz on you… you will sort of like them. I brought the wife three home and she raised them, took me 3 years before I could shoot dammmm squirrels in my yard! they’ve eaten garden plants, oxy acetaline lines, deer feeders, and I blame them for fleas in the yard.

You nailed it Fred, a squirrel. Couldn’t bring to myself to just leave him there to die.

Y’all can kill me later…

I hope he makes it

You are right, any true man has a hard time letting a baby suffer no matter what that baby is. If that means killing it quickly or taking it in to raise and release. You never just abandon it with no chance of survival to starve to death. They are fun to watch grow. If I ever do another wild animal, I’d like it to be a baby racoon.

I think the worst is a man that is too sadistic or soft to Kill a dog, but would just dump them off in an abandoned area to starve.

Grandson found one after a storm also

It ranged further every day and eventually stopped returning. It was amazing that it instinctively built a nest.

1 Like