Put out some Duck Boxes Today

Where you live boy? We should meet. Maybe we could have a reasonable discussion? Maybe not.
That’s up to you? Don’t worry, I won’t insult your wife.

Ahh, veiled threat…

Guess it went over your head like most things…

Assburger, because you eat them, and you’re one… Not an insult to your wife, if anything it is a condolence for having to live with you…

I have nothing to discuss with you, boy…

Richard_Beer_Froth

1h

No doubt your wife’s specialty… :rofl:

Not a veiled threat, just an attempt to reach out and see if maybe there was something I could do to assuage your pitiful corrupted soul. Again, I would never insult your wife. It must be a literal hell for her to coexist with you. She has to be an angel. God Bless her.

PS: Keep throwing rocks little boy, see where it gets ya

Haha, you need to work on yourself before volunteering to help others… You gotta looooong ways to go… I never insulted your wife, but nice try… Trust me, you’ll know if I choose to insult your wife… BTW, I wouldn’t insult her because I feel sorry for her…

Fripp. You can forget that ! He will never meet with you or anyone here. Never has to my knowledge. Has to protect anonymity. He always caves on this. Must have something slimy to hide. When I was close to his Fort Mill trailer park. He reneged and told me to keep moving. But Fripp. If he can keep his word for once , be sure to get photos

1 Like

Haha, I invited you to my home twice to meet me and my family and you caved both times…

I have also posted my picture here too in the past…

Mixed. Sometimes I see your posts and wonder, “what the heck is he talking about”, and then I realize you are responding to one of the resident trolls. Man, this site got so much better when I put those idiots on ignore.

1 Like

Yes sir it has… When you see the reposted One By Fripp on the POS talking trash about his wife, you know nothing has or will ever change with the deranged Troll that admin is too slack to remove.

Anytime they get on any thread, it goes to crap. Send us some more Cool Pics DoubleN and lets get back on track… Here’s one of my “turnip” patch… with some austrian winter peas mixed in. Got a few with some small roots on them.

I guess I just don’t understand why the site owners don’t ban those turds. Of course if EVERYONE would put them on ignore, we could do their work for them.

1 Like

Why can’t we all just get along??

Fred…
What in the world do you do with all them turnips??

Dayum yum!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::kissing_heart:

Y’all ■■■■■& argue call each other’s names and act like total a$$hats.
Over things you have absolutely no control over.
Most everyone here seems pretty content with their life. I know a few members have suffered losses of loved ones recently. Believe me I feel your pain. It never gets better but it does get easier.

I’m sure that if you were a parent of a special needs child you probably wouldn’t be so apt to make such smart ass childish remarks .
He’ll grow the F up.

OTC,

It depends… Many folks are comfortable with it…

5 Hilarious Comedians Who Made Fun of Their Disabilities on Got Talent - YouTube

Ohhh what did you say??? I’m a little distracted at the moment. Plant em for the deer Last year we could have fed all of Walterboro with them. We didn’t put any fertilizer out this year. What grows grows. Only a few small ones right now. Dang worms have been doing a number on the leaves.

That plaid skirt. Is she a graduate from Bishop England High ?

1 Like

Asian in a plaid skirt… Nothing like some saki & sushi with those fish and chips…

It’s one thing to make fun of your own personal disability. It’s very uncool and uncalled for to make fun of somebody else’s.

1 Like

Talk to fripped out about that as he is the offender… Call him out specifically, and not make general posts, if you’re serious about it…

I simply showed that many special needs folks would rather just be treated normally rather than be coddled… Poking fun at them makes them feel part of the group… However, one does have to be sensitive, and make sure they are cool with it…

Insulting. Sick

Yes, you are!