Social Security pay cut!

It’s no secret this place is the right-leaning cry baby department.

Did the OP explain WHY premiums increased?

Good to know what GOP was planning on doing………says it right here….

It’s remarkable that Social Security is not the front-and-center issue in the midterm elections. Key Republicans say they will cut Social Security and Medicare if their party gains power. Some Republicans are considering raising the full retirement age to 70. These long-promised Republican policies threaten millions of older Americans, and all those who will grow old — and they will only make current economic stresses even worse.

You’re right makes no sense. Just whine whine whine if you dont like the way somebody does something.

Clearly this is a right leaning forum. That’s not going to change. There are plenty of leftists sites out there and I don’t bother them. Coming to a right leaning discussion and accusing the participants of whining is just causing trouble plain and simple.

Show every one on this site where it says you have to be a republican to be a member. Show everyone where it says “THIS IS A RIGHT WING RADICAL SITE”
Show everyone where it says a democrat cannot post here. Put up or “SHUT UP”
@flowerbits
@aaronpen21
@snickers

They made a place just for you so you could stay out of normal people’s way. Why don’t you use it? It’s called “THE BASEMENT”

I never said that Bob. How many WOAT supporters do you see around here? Only you ? Your complaints to admin fall on deaf ears. They want you gone

THIS MAN JUST WON’T STOP HARASSING ME. SUPPOSED TO BE AGAINST THE RULES
@flowerbits
@aaronpen21
@snickers

natureboy

Bob_241

1m

I never said that Bob. How many WOAT supporters do you see around here? Only you ? Your complaints to admin fall on deaf ears. They want you gone

Yeah about that, where’s the link?

Cp. Whenever Democrats latch onto some new scaremongering effort — “saving democracy” or “voting rights,” or whatever hysteria is being flouted — establishment media instantly take up the issue, often ham-fistedly backfilling the accusations with alleged reporting. Though the Times piece does not offer any Republicans “talking” about cutting Social Security, it does give Joe Biden, Barack Obama, and other Democrats, the space to go off on this imaginary threat.

didn’t you vote for complete democrat control like you’ve had for 2 years when they could have built your utopia as promised :point_right: Build Back Better

What happened?

Does your sponsors have the same policy you do? Do they only want people on the right to visit their place of business? They might have a different outlook on politics when it comes to their business. What say you:
@flowerbits
@aaronpen21
@sn

1 Like

sounds like you’re doing a little crying

1 Like

or maybe the cherry picker fell from a height too high to recover from

call John Price when you’re ready to rock n roll from slips and falls

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Listen to who’s talking about someone crying. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I’m back Bob. I happen to know several of the sponsors. They would not take kindly to anyone coming to their business spouting off about extreme political crap the way you do.

Yes we have rules here and we also have committees and admin that can make decisions about what they like and don’t like. I have yet to be at a single meeting where troublemakers were not discussed. It’s one thing to be a democrat but it is a whole different story when ridicule Insults and name calling rude crap comes with it. I will welcome any democrat that is reasonable polite and can discuss without anger. You come here and refer to us as far right and give everyone that doesn’t agree with you a hard time

You’re the only one that’s giving a hard time. Only trouble I see is you.I don’t follow you around, harassing you. I’m not breaking any rules, so leave me alone.
@flowerbits
@aaronpen21
@snickers

I didn’t ask that. I asked if they only wanted Right Wingers to do business with them. Why can’t you be truthful?

1 Like

I was truthful Bob. They want every honest dollar they can get! But you don’t go there and insult them ! Calling them radicals and such Or you will get thrown out. (As could happen here)

You’re the one who said this is a right leaning forum> It’s supposed to be a Fishing Forum. You asked why I’m here. I’m came here when it was a fishing forum. I asked, "WHERE DOES THE RULES SAY YOU MUST BR A RIGHT LEANER TO BE A MEMBER HERE. I think this is you all alone pushing what you want. The administration needs to step up and set everybody straight on what the rules say, and not let you interpret them the way you like. They need to keep you from harassing members and threatening them.
@flowerbits
@aaronpen21
@snickers

1 Like

Too bad no sorry you feel that way. But you can always leave

1 Like

You have the same option. I’m not cowering to you. You can stop harassing me and threatening me, or we’ll do it every day
@flowerbits
@aaronpen21
@snickers

Thanks Bob. Happy trails