The Invisible War

quote:
Old subject Larry, been explained NUMEROUS times, you and Pea just need to either accept my explanation, or drop the issue, there has been NO HARM intended, except for the jerk reference

It ain’t gonna happen, you’ve poked this bear one too many times. From now on I’m poking back. Don’t tell me what I need to do. I’m not doing either one. Can’t speak for PP.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish
quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

kinda like when I had a hot dog with a local politician years back. he explained to me how a bill becomes a law - he surely had knowledge of that, it’s just that he thought the rest of us were beneath him and incapable of the same degree of lofty understanding he had.

“Enough hijacking, this is a major thread”

Big shot ate a weiner with Sumney… If that counts then I’ve eaten fried pork chops with him at Aunt Beas dozens of times, so we’re best buds.

Sheesh, name dropping like it’s hot. Putting the call into Admin now to get this nipped in the pod; Andy wake up!!

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

I’m surprised that Summey didn’t eat your pork chops!!

“Kleenex, The Official Sponsor of Fishb8”

fat people persecution right there. band him.

hey but since you brought it up. you know what it’s called when bosshog & the mrs try to get it on?

missionary impossible

quote:
Originally posted by Cracker Larry Can't speak for PP.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

sure you can. let’s just not persecute or blaspheme anyone

Larry, I said “let’s bury those issues”, reconciliation, I don’t see poking or telling you what to do in that post.

I said what you NEED to do, no order or command, suggestion only.

“The big one’s still swimming, let’s go.”

quote:
Originally posted by mac daddy

Larry, I said “let’s bury those issues”, reconciliation, I don’t see poking or telling you what to do in that post.

I said what you NEED to do, no order or command, suggestion only.

Yeah Larry. Not what you should do, but what you NEED to do, or else.

Cause Mac said so.

Say it ain’t so. I don’t know how I’ll sleep tonight worrying about Whack Daddy :smiley:

quote:
Larry, I said "let's bury those issues", reconciliation,

No, thank you. If you want to re conciliate with me, the first thing you NEED to do is tell me your real name and phone number, and talk to me directly. If you’re going to call me names on a public forum, you should at least be man enough to share your real name. You have my contact info. My real name is on the bottom of every one of my posts. For some reason yours is still a secret.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper
Ignorant country boy
Jerk

quote:

gregsc, if you would like to contribute to the thread, explain why you are still speechless after my explanation of my comment.

Was the explanation not suitable, if so, then show me scripturally where the mistake has been made, not just your opinion of the comment, please.

I have received correction graciously here before, and probably will some more, as they say, “easier to ask forgiveness, than to ask permission”.

Sometimes bold people just get misinterpreted, or received harshly, when they are not being harsh at all, just speaking with boldness.

Mr Mac Daddy. I’m not here to correct you but I will offer my opinion whenever I feel like it. I’m in no way obligated to offer you an explanation or scripture to back it up.

2013 Tidewater 180CC
115 Yamaha

greg, you are condemning my Biblical position on being called out, so MORALLY and otherwise, you are obligated to give the correct scripture for your position, or let the comment stand as stated, same for the other speechless posters, who probably don’t have a clue what the Bible position is, but just want to throw out opinions. That is the very reason I started my original end time thread with “no opinions, please, only facts from scripture.” Opinions are, well we all know what opinions unproven are worth.

Larry, you and I are not going to get in a shouting match by phone, or in person, NOTHING to be gained from that, especially since we have no agreement on the subject at hand, obviously.

quote:

greg, you are condemning my Biblical position on being called out, so MORALLY and otherwise, you are obligated to give the correct scripture for your position, or let the comment stand as stated, same for the other speechless posters, who probably don’t have a clue what the Bible position is, but just want to throw out opinions. That is the very reason I started my original end time thread with “no opinions, please, only facts from scripture.” Opinions are, well we all know what opinions unproven are worth.

Actually this was my original post…

Man…I just gotta cut my hands off to keep from contributing to the thread. I am officially part of the “speechless” group.

So I don’t know where you got all those other words you put in my mouth about condemning your Biblical position. As I said previously, I don’t have to justify my opinions or beliefs to you. If I got into that conversation with you, you’d just tell me how wrong I am, mention something about the “Darkside” and probably call me a name.

If you don’t want opinions, you should probably start up Mac_Daddy.com.

I’ll just be on my way out of this thread because I don’t have anything to discuss with you.

2013 Tidewater 180CC
115 Yamaha

“Kleenex, The Official Sponsor of Fishb8”

Yes, that was well done, and polite too.

Have a great day, sir…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5XcKBmdfpWs

at 1:08,that says it all…

No ONE THING can ever say it all, too simple.

Nor can one have too much time on their hands, if they keep learning, and doing, IMO.

Probably is time for me to take another leave though, getting too boring now.

quote:
Larry, you and I are not going to get in a shouting match by phone, or in person, NOTHING to be gained from that,

I’m not wanting a shouting match, MD, just a man to man discussion. You seem to like to shout, with all those capital letters that you use. That seems to be more your thing than mine. I don’t shout at my dog or my wife, wouldn’t do it to you either. Just want your real name, contact information and a conversation. Is that so hard for a devoted man of God like yourself? I promise not to shout at you. Scout’s Honor. Just want to talk to a real man, with a real name, who is not hiding behind a keyboard calling people names that they don’t even know. We can work this out between us if you man up. I promise not to shout at you, or hurt you. Still waiting to talk to you in person. I guess it just ain’t going to happen. Enough said. You ain’t going to man up. I’ve been trying for months. That says it all. I’m done with you.

Respect = 0
Credibility on any subject = 0

If you want to change those ratings, call me.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper
Ignorant Country Boy
And Jerk

You’re right, it ain’t going to happen, people call other people 1,000 times worse names than the one I called you. But, you get to call the person out who calls you a minor name by comparison, who even apologized, and made the effort to explain himself many, many times, with no forgiveness.

If you can live with that, so can I, my part has been done, I don’t owe you anything else.

What a great man of God, who won’t even give his name, or make a phone call, or send an email.

quote:
If you can live with that, so can I, my part has been done, I don't owe you anything else.

You are fine example of man of God. What part have you done? I’m impressed. If you can live with it, I won’t lose any sleep either. You don’t owe me anything, and I don’t want anything from you. Keep on preaching from your high pulpit. Coward.

Just for the record, I’ve personally met about 40 people on this forum. 2 dozen of them have come to my house. At least a dozen with broken boats. I’ve fixed every one of them for free. Never charged a forum member a dime for any boat work, never. They have all left alive and no shouting has ever happened. It’s not allowed at my house. Be nice or be gone is my rule here.

The invitation is still open. I’ll buy the beer and smoke the BBQ and I won’t shout. Bring your boat, I’ll fix it too. We can still bury this hatchet, but only in person. You’ve got the address and phone number. Still waiting.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Keep waiting, and look who is the high and mighty boaster now, I have never boasted, but I get accused of it all the time.

Let’s see how much garbage you take for boasting, when yours is for real, that’s what persecution is about, false accusations, false treatment, misinterpreted intentions.

I wish you a great life, seriously, no hard feelings, but friends we can never be.

quote:
but friends we can never be.

I suspect you are right

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper
Ignorant Country Boy
And Jerk
According to the church of Whack Daddy