Vote to remove Politics from the site

@sternline

What do you call the male version of a Karen?

…just sayin’

The CFC janitor… :rofl:

Can you comment on Facebook colluding with the government to suppress 1st amendment rights of Americans to voice concerns or evidence of 2020 election fraud?

Thanks

Sure could tell this story in a “public park”.
If Jack and I were to do this today, my car would be surround by half a dozen cops dressed as Stormtroopers with guns ready to kill at the slightest
provocation.

Yep, and that’s why I stated it’d be silly to flag it like others do just to get folks banned…

On the over policing topic:
Let’s be real… How would that have turned out if either of you drivers had killed an innocent person(s)… Would you be telling this story here if you had killed someone? Just something to think about…

Certain folks argue about how bad the police and regulations are until they are on the other side of it, and then they all of a sudden, they are for it… How about if your child, or other family member(s) were killed by the same type of irresponsible actions?

Guess law and order are like the old saying… An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure…

Also, are you for defunding the police based on your comments?

1 Like

Yes, agree. I came back here just for the H of it to see anything had changed for the better. It has not.
So, think I’ll sign off.

Was hoping you reply to my post questions before you left?

Thanks

Sorry to here it… I enjoyed our chats, and you bring a lot of good points up for discussion… Levelheaded too…

American Spectator killed comments about 10 years ago. Are back now-can’t remember just when they re-started.
American Thinker has re-established them recently with strict monitoring.
In a few words, Facebook is one of the greatest dangers to our country that
I can imagine!!! Our government is one of the greatest dangers to our country
that I can imagine!!!

I shouldn’t have comeback to CF; but I got bored sitting around the house tending to my wife who is in hospice. Care taking is not fun.

1 Like

Thank you, may God bless you, your wife, family and friends.

Hope you choose to check back in on occasion, I enjoy speaking with you.

Sorry to hear about your wife.

American Spectator is an echo chamber for the most part too for the hard right, and my guess is the “strict rules” are to eliminate opposing views…

American Spectator Media Bias | AllSides

Hope you decide to return, but understand if you don’t.

Take care.

No, RBF , I do not wish to see police defunded in anyway-anywhere.
One last story about police in the 50s vs now. Driving back to UVa after another visit to a gal’s college-about 1AM. Moving along about 80mph on a two lane VA
highway when I noticed another car had been following us at the same speed for miles. Slowed down to let them pass. Car pulled alongside and a trooper(there were four of them in their car) motioned us to stop. I did. He came over-window down. He smiled and said “We were hoping you would keep
your speed! You were driving just fine and the four of us off shift and in a hurry to get home. We"ll be on our way now-safe home to y’all.”
Think that would happen in today’s political climate?:slight_smile:

Interestingly enough the majority of police officers today are on the right of the political spectrum (see bold below)… Go figure…

Kinda contradictive with your opinions regarding police… On one hand you think they are too restrictive, but on the other you want them fully funded to be too restrictive… :wink:

RBF-Not taking the bait on that one!
If you are as good at trolling on the deep blue sea as you are here, you must be the best fisherman on CF.
You sure can catch’em here.
Thanks for your kind thoughts to me and my wife-much appreciated!

EF you are right on. About blaming everyone else. I fully expected this explosion and finger pointing at every one but himself after the detention period. The sign “I violate community standards “ in my view was final straw . It was never a joke but a boast. As we were instructed in committee I was careful to look at the suspected violation, and then read community standards to see if every thing was in order and correct before flagging. I followed this directive. I don’t think any trusted member would haphazardly flag. There are penalties for that

You take care Sir, and wishing you and your wife the best!

Stop back in and chat sometime, assuming the dark side hasn’t got me banned by then… Would enjoy your take on things on the future!

RBF-Remember my story took place in 1958. We were driving on a deserted four
lane highway. No traffic. No danger of killing anyone but ourselves.
140million souls in the US then vs 350million now. US was a totally different place than it is now.

A good trusted member would not have had direct order from administration to stop using personal information. A member that repeatedly does that shouldn’t be a trusted member.
@flowerbits
@aaronpen21
@snickers

10-4 on that one… My point was really around if you were around someone that has lost a loved one while telling your story in a public park, it would most likely be offensive/insulting to them… Hence, offensive/insulting is based on a particular person’s perspective…