Vote to remove Politics from the site

Do I get another " Uncle"?

1 Like

ā€¦

This

2 Likes

@flowerbits
@snickers

I have no problem with being flagged as long as others are held to the same standard which isnā€™t whatā€™s happening which is a site violationā€¦ However, Adminā€™s not doing the flagging, it is politically motivated members or just a certain one that canā€™t take what he dishes outā€¦ Itā€™s the person you called an ā€œattention whoreā€ and the one that besmirched your businessā€¦

If the owners want CFC to turn into a radical right-wing conspiracy theory propaganda dissemination machine as it is becoming quickly, so be itā€¦

You sure gave up on your ā€œfreedomsā€ argument quickā€¦ Guess thatā€™s an ā€œUncleā€ on that oneā€¦

@EF1 why the shun, just use the ignore feature you promised to use about a million times before, but couldnā€™t control yourself from peepingā€¦

Standards you say? Without Freedom how can you demand standards?

As far as Freedom, I was referring in general terms, you made it specific to this site. Right?

1 Like

Even prisons have standards without ā€œfreedomā€ā€¦

No, you made it specific to the site by attachmentā€¦

Just a quick vote of do not remove.

99% of the issue is RBF. It seems like a very simple solution to what the issues are here.

Also, as MN mentioned, donā€™t let the left win again with their cancel culture agenda.

Good grief, can those that agree with what Trump accomplished be heard??

Gotta go
NN

3 Likes

I hope the vote is amongst real members. And not AKAā€™s. No drop boxes

So, the logic is to cancel me like the political left would do with their ā€œcancel cultureā€ all the while supporting the right that are against ā€œcancel cultureā€ā€¦

I would enjoy trying to ā€œvalue stream mapā€ that thought processā€¦ Or. put it on a ā€œspaghetti diagramā€ā€¦

Real quick, RBF will reply that he is not a Democrat

1 Like

Typically spin!

Come on RBF, I know you can do much better!

This ainā€™t no prison, by the way.

Either abide by the rules, you so clearly know, or suffer the repercussions!

Just like you spin the rules on Moderators not being " janitors".

Itā€™s clearly stated that " Moderators" are to be " community facilitators, janitors, and police!

Try againā€¦nephew!

1 Like

Hey yaā€™ll stop using his screen name. Children like to see their name in print

Sundown!

I promisedā€¦

Well, I do states only factsā€¦ Thanks for stating them for me, and without me having too like you predicted! :joy:

My work ends for tonight, but, in the words of Chief Dan Georgeā€¦

I shall ā€œendeavor to persevereā€ā€¦

1 Like

Its always nice to finish when you are winning.

If this were Vegas youā€™d be way up

Analogy is spot on! You are arguing the ā€œanalogyā€ because your non sequitur wonā€™t stickā€¦

Why should I have to abide by the rules when others donā€™t/wonā€™tā€¦ Answer that simple questionā€¦

It states ā€œnot justā€ Janitors, police, etc. which means the INTENT is for the community not to have a bunch of Barney Fifeā€™s running around flagging for no good reasonā€¦ It demeans and discourages these actions and types of membersā€¦ Nice try thoughā€¦

Yeah, you prolly need a good nightā€™s sleep after Iā€™ve worn you out todayā€¦ :joy:

CF today is a pale reflection of what it once was. The new format has done little, if
anything, to attract new posters. CF will not begin to prosper again until it
rids itself of the festering sore of ā€œPoliticsā€.

@sternline

If the politic section was gone, would you be back on a semi regular basis?

Are you at least a little concerned that the political BS will just spill into other sections of the forum?

Youā€™ve always been level headed and give astute observations, so I honestly value your thoughts.

EF

You and your cronies took it to the Off Topic section yesterday.