Vote to remove Politics from the site

I’m sure your above post is pleasing to Robbie! Since the new admin took over I have tried to not violate the rules. Care to tell us why you were blocked for a while? Was it someone else’s fault?

1 Like

@flowerbits

Blocked from what?

Yes, you have violated rules many times, but the system only allowed for posts having a minimum of 3 flags before it was escalated to Admin for review…

You and others knew this feature, and went on a flagging campaign to get me, Bob, and certain others flagged enough to be noticed by admin…

Here is just one example where it was a concerted effort…

You were so arrogant that your posts had a sign stating “I violate community standards”. You were put in The penalty box but as I suspected you blame everybody but yourself . With your history of rude arrogance and twisting our words you will not find anyone here that will entertain a discussion with you. Perhaps Bob

1 Like

It was a joke because you folks kept flagging for no good reason…

Double standards…

You bring up an excellent point… The site has the feature to ignore/block others… Why do you keep reading things that you admittedly don’t like? Just ignore/block others…

You promised to “shun” me and Bob, put us on “ignore” but you simply can’t because just like EF you want to cause trouble and argue…

@flowerbits

We shouldn’t have members that are so rude and arrogant and insulting that we would need to use the ignore feature . Remember when you got out of detention. And in one post you mentioned that you would need to learn to veil your insults?

On a public face to face setting most avoid the “ devils advocate” And arrogant irritating ones and the owners are aware. About flagging. Every flag I threw was properly reviewed by the ownership and approved.

1 Like

I stated veiled because of the flags I was getting, not because of a “detention”…

Also, think about your logic… You’ll flag others to try to get them removed, but won’t put forth the effort to just ignore them if you don’t like what they are posting…

If you use the ignore function like you originally promised, then you wouldn’t need to flag anyone… Sounds like you want to read, and cause trouble by flagging…

Yeah I got a message from them saying they knew they had a problem and were working on it.

I never haphazardly flagged. Every flag was reviewed by ownership for correctness

The system allows for immediate removal before Admin reviews based on number of flags and membership level… You folks knew this and ganged up on a flagging campaign to cause trouble…

Heck, EF goes around deleting and removing posts to cause trouble…

flowerbits

5d

Thanks for letting us know. We agree there is an issue and we’re looking into it.

No sir. Every flag I posted was reviewed at my request and considered prior to deletion The notice that they know and are working on it is an auto reply

@flowerbits

This post is about removing a forum from the site, and now certain folks see it as an opportunity to remove other members for no good reason…

I don’t want any other member removed, but if I owned the site, I would remove politics as it would make it much easier to manage with a zero-tolerance approach…

Oh, theres a good reason alright.

Two of them actually.

For what its worth you are #2

Giant Lizard Killed In Lowrettas Backyard

GeneralFishing Discussion

Sep 13

1 / 13

Sep 13

1d ago

EF1Regular

Looks like the man is challenging administration to do something even after a warning. Went back and changed the title after the post was locked. I think he has something on somebody.
@flowerbits
@aaronpen21
@snickers

HARASSING AND CIRCUMVENTING direct warning

Not true.! prefer that members follow the stated rules and remain discuss in a gentlemanly manner. I would much prefer that I never see cause to flag a post Posting signs that “one does not obey community standards “ was not a joke . It was an example of arrogance and rudeness.

Memorialized…

Any 3-year-old can see through your ■■■■. They’ll get sick of it.
@flowerbits
@aaronpen21
@snickers

Then flag EF right now and show proof for calling Bob “boob”…

@flowerbits

I misspelled the name sorry.

Its actually Lowretta Finkelestein

My bad

1 Like