Vote to remove Politics from the site

I was recently advised to not publicize my flagging efforts. It’s that not guilty Until proven thing

No, I like it.

I’m all for Fact checking like Bolbie suggested. Just to be clear, just because someone hates the facts doesn’t make them untrue. Fact, we as a nation are a lot worse off now than two years ago.

Sadly facts don’t matter to a few individuals that post here.

1 Like

Yes, remove politics.
It has destroyed this site.

Sternline, how do you think Politics has destroyed this sight? Palms out honest question man. That’s like saying Country stations on the radio have destroyed FM radio.

Personally I think a good comparison before the upgrade (which is much better) is the mass multi media outlets like Facebook and such. You look at most of the new posts in fishing, those guys rarely post on politics and when they do, the majority of us agree with them.

So again a big NO for removing politics. I really enjoy Bay’s links and others posts and read them with an open mind and follow up with some fact checking of my own. got to admit, something needs to change with our government if you love America as she was founded.

1 Like

Atta boy sternline. I vote 3 more times yes yes yes.

Just like the Dem party plan. Vote early and often

Hey Bob, where do you plan to post your copy/paste rhetoric, and juvenile tantrums if the Politics Forum is eliminated? Bet you wont get much attention over in the Fresh Water Forum.

Three more times. Yes yes yes
YEEHAW

Won’t be a problem for me. Question is where are y’all going to whine.

1 Like

Wow! Sorry about the delay, been helping flowerbits with counting all the last minute mailed in ballots but here are the results

No 81.2 million

Yes 74.2 million

Thanks to all who took the time to vote!

Congratulations! You Made CFF Great Again!!!

Have you counted all the drop in ballot boxes ?

Haha, so says the my pillow guy of CFC…

Guess there’ll need to be an insurrection and coup… :rofl:

I say keep it. Zero tolerance for anyone that strays outside and post political stuff anywhere else

Veiled personal insult?

The problem for the most part is within the political forum and there are too many flags being thrown for no good reason by certain parties…

As a member I enjoy the politics forum, but as an owner I wouldn’t have it as it isn’t good for business no matter how “polite” people act… My guess is not once has anyone here ever change party affiliation, or voted any differently because of what is discussed… It is simply a place for people to rant…

Nope, just a blatant personal observation…

Every single flag is reviewed by ownership
Prior to action. What? Should anyone here be allowed to violate rules too many times? I say NO!! Not even if they call it “ribbing”.
The rules should be strictly enforced

If anyone feels that they are reviving too many flags perhaps they should consider that it may be because of their own disregard of the rules

@flowerbits

You break rules often, and you witness your cronies break rules often too all the while sitting idly by without flagging them…

This is a system problem as much as it is anything else because it allows for certain members to gang up on others to get them removed via a concerted flagging campaign because they don’t “like” them, or got their feelings hurt because they can’t take back the insults they dish out on a regular basis…

1 Like