What I Just Ate

Anytime.

Boats in the water.

Spaghetti & Italian sausage.
The spaghetti is made out of carrots tomatoes and spinach.

Yeah no bread. I’m not much of bread eater

Shout out to Da Moons, he gave us some fish on a chance meeting

I’m working on getting him back on here

1 Like

And before you say anything, the linoleum is almost as old as I am but our kids aren’t done wrecking it yet. Wife has total control over the next edition

If i were wishing, I’d wish for two of those, two ripe tomatoe slices, two pieces of sourdough bread, and two slathers of dukes, , ,all pilled up high

3 Likes

Just imagine how good one of those sheephead filets @barbawang had for supper last night would have been piled up on that tomatoe.

Yum

1 Like

There were no pictures taken, but I took Katie here for lunch today and it was fantastic.

https://www.tacobartina.com/gallery

Near Home Team West Ashley. Deliciouso!

Its far better than Mex1.

Ooh, me likey

Taco Tuesday

That looks good. What do you like from there? The brisket quesadilla looks good. Not too far from King Sushi.

We tried a little of everything: queso/salsa/guacamole appetizer. Blackened chicken, spicy thai flavored, teriaki steak tacos.

It was all really fresh and good. You’d like the spicy thai taco

1 Like

My understanding is the farther apart the stripes on your watermelon the sweeter it is.

Ive never heard that before, but i will buy 2 next time and try it out.

Watermelons dont do good here

I thump mine and listen for the one with the deepest sound (greatest liquid content = most ripe)

Anybody ever see the old broom straw trick?

Enjoy steak night, OTC!

??? Must tell???

From what I recall, the tradition said if you yank a broom straw and lay it on the top center of the watermelon, it will sit most closely to parallel to the long axis of the melon if it is ripe. I was a boy the last time a Gullah-geechee lady showed me

1 Like