What I Just Ate

It’s for the evap system. :grin: Last time a new gas cap fixed it. Don’t really care much about this truck… It’s a parts runner/ swap out truck.

That’s the store. Colin Moore Used to own it and his brother Jack ran the liquor store. I think his daughter has it now and not sure about the liquor store because Jack died. That’s an emergency place do to exorbitant pricing… First thing in the morning they have fried fish, shrimp, pork chops chicken and other stuff at a reasonable price. They don’t cook after 12:00.

Kenny Austin’s IGA deli is really good for pork chops, baked chicken and especially the chicken livers. Their gizzards are good also. Their steak and gravy is a hit too.

1 Like

Coincidentally, IGA just got visited. Pork Chops, Red rice, okra and cabbage dun’ disdappeared.
Side order of chicken livers. Had to fight the dogs for a few of those.

You all really know how to live.Fred ,you better slow it down son or you’ll be in a heap of trouble.Kenny Price -- The Sheriff Of Boone County - YouTube

1 Like

Dang got me wanting tacos now.
Add that to my to-do list this weekend.

Wife seen the DiGiorno Pizza for $8 and some change. Kroger brand for$2.99. She wanted to know if there was any difference. So we had frozen pizza for supper tonight.

Couldn’t tell the difference.

1 Like

5 bucks is 5 bucks!

OTC, the wife will get one of those and then “doctor” it up. Extra most everything. Plus some browned burger.

Homemade Mexican

1 Like

Kinda hipster, but you’ll be happy.

Steamed oysters for the kids
On the half with mignonette for adults
Ribeye from the Publix roast deal before Christmas, topped with shiitakes the BIL is growing
Kale and spinach salads from the garden

Total meal cost ~$10

And I’m out of bourbon :frowning:

1 Like

No havarti unless it’s Castello creamy

and Ritz sour cream n onion with a side of American

but everything is too dang high!

Sweet tator biscuits now jerk chicken in da pot!

1 Like

Looks like you’re building back better!

:egg: are being traded on Wall St

crab legs? we know who has the money!!!

Had the kids and grands over for home made egg rolls and fried rice.

3 Likes

The wife got a good deal on the crab legs from Kroger’s. With her coupons and all they were about 10 bucks a pound. The lowcountry boil is store-bought from the local fish market.
The 5 lb crab legs and low country boil was right at $100.
It was my granddaughters 15th birthday. She loves her some crab legs… we’ve always done that for her since she was about 5 years old.
I sell a kidney to make that happen if I needed to.
She was premature something like 3 lb.
Daaaamn I can’t believe I have a 15-year-old grandchild.
Time flies by fast.

3 Likes

I took no pictures, but we went here tonight. Delicious. Great service too.

Breakfast for lunch.

Hard times, found some change in couch that fell out of neighbors’ pockets, had enough for $4.99 Colonel Sanders, um um good with a free spork too!

1 Like