What I Just Ate

See what y’all made me do…

Oh man, where’s that???
Scaffolding getting picked up Friday morning. Things work out . I should be going through Charleston about lunch time Friday

You must be on a sampling tour of John and James Island! Looks fantastic.

https://www.thegreatgreekgrill.com/charleston-sc-location

Folly Road near Ft Johnson. That shopping center with the Publix and water tower in it.

https://www.live5news.com/2023/02/09/chick-fil-a-test-new-cauliflower-sandwich-charleston/?outputType=amp

I don’t know about that???

This place is great and has buffalo fried cauliflower as an appetizer and its awesome.

Hog hamburger :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Finished off the hog hamburger

Sure wish they had Greensboro Brand here

Mother nature didn’t cooperate Friday so still was in Hilton Head. Wife had already gone home so I had to fend for myself.

Come through too early Saturday to try the Greek place. Got back to the shop and everything unloaded. Did the Captain D’s thing.

Too much breading.
But they’re hush puppies are killer.

Chuy’s Tex-Mex, in Greenville.
Same parking lot as PSA.
Left a lot to be desired. No actually it kind of sucked.

Never punish your server because your unhappy with the food. But he left a lot of to be desire also. No actually he kind of sucked too. Never come checked on us. Had to wave him down for ck.
Then he never come back. Went up to pay it. said server had to get it. Went back to the table got the wife. Had my CK was going to drop that off at the cashier and offer my phone number if they wanted their money. Ran into are server. $100 bill… Comes back with my change.
16-$1
2-$5
4-$10 & coins
Never stiffed a server before.
I am a good tipper, easy customer, never complain. Yes really!!!
Wife waited tables back in the day.
I know the BS that put up with .
A second beer probably would have made the food a little better.

Should have turned around when we walked in the door. Didn’t see any Hispanic folks, employees or customers.

That looks like some cheap stuff from the frozen food Isle.

Not very appetizing looking at all. And taste about the same.
Arby’s for lunch today.$19 and change for two regular roast beef and a crispy chicken club wrap. And took about 15 minutes because there’s only 2 employees in the store.

Company going to have to bump up my perdine.

I hear ya!! You need to work around Walterboro and hit up the IGA deli. All this advertisement for them I should get a free dinner! I hit up their Breakfast last Friday. Eggs hard fried, scrambled or soft (runny) fried. I got two runny eggs, grits, corn beef hash, bacon and a Fried pork chop. It was under 10 bucks with a tea. Mixed in two pats of butter and mushed everything together (not the pork chop) put in a little extra pepper and dang if it wasn’t good!

Did some chicken tonight using this I ordered off Amazon… Some pretty good stuff. Sure smells good burning.

I hit up IGA Friday morning too. Grits, puddin’, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage patty & biscuit.
Saw a couple of porkchops to the right kinda well done. Managed to wolf most of it down before customers started coming in. “sure smells good in your office!” “watcha eatin’”.

I always brag about IGA’s deli.
I was going to check them out for supper but was too late getting by there.

Talked with Ray’s brother Jackie this evening.

1 Like

I googled. Kingsford makes several flavors. Texas BBQ, onion garlic paprika. Cumin chili I don’t know about that. Good info going to have to give some a try.
IGA in N Myrtle. Nothing to write home about. But there’s always a line.

Mmmmmmmmmm dam that’s good.

1 Like

Some fillets off them slabs???

No slabs but very fresh. Yesterday