What I Just Ate

I can probably escape one day next week

2 Likes

One of the little roadside vendors. Was going to do a couple hot dogs and I heard him tell the guy in front of me he made his own sausage.

1 Like

3 Likes

Oh Lordy, why did I click on this???

That’s freaking awesome…I’m trying to unsee this, lol

NN

Now that’s just showing off…

Love it!

No pictures, but some friends and myself tried Gillies seafood on Folly road yesterday. It was fantastic.

Wife asked me what I wanted for my Birthday meal. I said Breakfast for supper. Blueberry pecan pancakes, venison sausage, potatoes, thick cut bacon, vegetable omelet, two runny eggs to mush in grits and a piece of rye toast. I got my wish. I got lucky with My wife! rose ankle tattoo and all.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Fred!!

Happy birthday my friend!

You ever tried corn in them cakes?

comes from growing up poor when your freezer empties before the next cool weather butchering

:rofl:

1 Like

You all had a freezer?

Actually no when I was a pup there was a meat locker in the town 8 miles east where you could trade some meat for storage can’t remember exact year we got a freezer my best guest would be 1960 when Sears and Roebuck had a payment plan for sharecroppers

Oh I can’t believe somebody hasn’t give you a ration of crap. You know around here no picture. it didn’t happen. Haha

Happy birthday Fred.
I turn the big 60 Sunday.
Da mn where did the time go.
Wife has the girls names tattooed on her ankle

1 Like

Happy B’day Fred

NN

May 22 for me.

After that storm, offshore, last year…

May 22

I’m glad to celebrate turning 60!

Fewer ahead of us, than behind us!

Live life to the fullest!

Ya got me beat by 4 years… turned 56. Unbelievable how the time has started to roll by.

Happy Birthday Fred.

1 Like

Happy birthday!

1 Like