What I Just Ate

Something I only do once or twice a year with the biggest ones. This round was particularly ugly because i cut some of my bacon strips too short but it doesn’t matter in the end

Thanks to a very generous farmer on Johns island named Mr Robertson for the asparagus

1 Like

Thursday night went to one of my guys’s sons baseball game.
He got a single and a triple.

After the game just stopped by Captain Archie’s got us a shrimp taco and a fish taco.

Wow it turned out to be yuppie bike night.

Otc, you need to get you some ground effect lights like that!! Get the led that constantly change color, you’ll be the talk of the neighborhood!

Dang good I tell ya

I’ll spend my money on lights trying not to get rear-ended.
A lot of big dollar bikes out they’re 2 or 3 years old with only a couple thousand miles on them.

Bay. Them sandwiches look really really good…

Greensboro Brand

Don’t grab the metal skier.
It is HOT…

And add insult to injury. Burnt my fingers after taking something off the grinder today.

1 Like

I eat a lot of BLTs, I like lightly toasted sourdough bread from Publix smothered with mayo, hickory smoked bacon from the oven, shredded iceberg lettuce and these bad boys :point_down:

just wish them mators were as big as a grapefruit but they are consistently awesome tasting!

then went seeking @Fred67

and here

2 Likes

Where’s that BaY?

Dockside
Shell Ring Ale Works
Carolina Cider Company

My wife’s take on tamales. Tamale pie.

Leftover Korean BBQ turned in the street tacos.

Dagwoods. They make good Cubans.

1 Like

The wife was talking about that brewery. Guess that’ll be our next stop when we go to Beaufort again.

I was working in Salt Lake City e few years back.

The manager of the auction I was working at was a native of N.C.

When he learned we were from S.C.
He said he hadn’t been home in 17 years, and the two things he missed most was Sun Drop, and Dukes Mayonnaise.

I sent him a case of both after we got back home.

1 Like

1 Like

Fresh Rhubarb & Strawberry Pie

I noz pig

When I was a kid we had rhubarb that would come up every year on its own at the end of the garden.
I never really acquired a taste for it. But I bet you I could eat that whole pie in one sitting

2 Likes

1 Like