What I Just Ate

Smoked ???

If that’s pickle juice it never lasted in our frig kids would drink it before they ate all the pickles

I swig it if I get a leg cramp when nearby

If not a pack of mustard fixes them quick

I do the pickle juice for cramps, but I haven’t heard about mustard? I’ve gotten where I’ll take a potassium pill before bed. I think it’s the two statins I’m taking.

EF’s pie looks fantastic.

On the Rhubarb, I’ve been trying to grow it for years for the wife. I’ve got a shaded area I keep a couple of plants in pots. It hates our hot weather. The wife’s got an old recipe from Poland that she uses. I’d share it but she keeps it top secret. I think mostly strawberry’s, birds custard, rhubarb, and sugar. It seems you go to any old farm or home stead up in New Hampshire and you will see it growing.

The zest of an orange is what sends the rhubarb and strawberrie pie to the next level.

3 Likes

I try to eat a banana every morning.
I can take a couple big jars of pickles to the grandkids. They’re gone within minutes.

My Kryptonite

Your Kryptonite and everyone else nightmare the next day.

OK, gotta make me some pickled eggs. Plan on cider vinegar. Should I cut it with some water??

Plan to add some type peppers and Vidalia onions…tips welcome

Thanks
NN

Straight vinegar.
I guess I do dilute it a little bit. In a gallon jar I put about a cup of beet juice

Like OTC said, vinegar.

I like to add a little jar lick’r, from a jar of Jalopinos, for some bite.

Cut up some jackfish and put in there. You can thank me later.

1 Like

3 Likes

I’m talking pickled eggs and here comes Stump to crush the shells…ugh, nice!!

MN, I do like to pour that in my collards when cooking, with a few of the sliced peppers.

OTC, I love pickled beets, none taste as good as my moms growing up…she canned everything.

Sman, Hmm, got me thinking about some gar loin/chunks…My son and buddies shoot plenty at Clarks Hill.

Thanks folk’s
NN

1 Like

Late night snack

3 Likes

2 Likes

Wow! Where you at? That’s pushing 5 stars

Bay,
EF not going to tell. He might be feared one of us show up. Hahaha.
I had tater tots last night with a scrambled omelette. Shame on me I forgot to take a picture.
But the wife started some boiled goobers last night.

He told me awhile back he would of invited me over until he heard that I once ate a big big pithy nasty veggie

Don’t step on my toes…

BigTurnipShun

That’s all I gots