What I Just Ate

Still a great deal!

Is anyone here just kind of sick of eating? About the only thing my wife and I fuss about anymore is what to have for dinner. Most of the time it is just the two of us and neither one of us can come up with anything to eat. Nothing sounds good and we’re tired of coming up with something new/different. Neither one of us is even remotely picky, we both just seem to be tired of eating.

Good Lord no. Eating is about as much fun as an old guy can have with his britches on.

I’m like EF… Food has become a strong second to what has been #1 for many years. I have to agree with you about finding something different has become a little bit of a challenge. I’m fortunate that the wife feels the same way and cooks amazing stuff. Friday is our biggest challenge for something “fun”. Sometimes subway, tacos, mexican take home, homemade pizza or hunts brothers from Snyder’s, Breakfast for supper, good old BLT on seeded Rye bread, a big thick half raw steak for me and burnt hot dogs for her…

Ready for a good old fry fest of fish, shrimp, oysters, dill pickles, home cut french fries, onion rings and what ever else can get fried. Health issues put a stop to that on a regular basis.

Said the bull to the cow :point_up:

Tip: don’t say that to your wife while pulling up your britches

I should be twice my weight, I love eating

20230604_141108

1 Like

35 Girl Scouts just ate sundaes and there’s still a bunch left… so I’m on my second bowl

1 Like

Better be quick before it melts.

1 Like

1 Like

You guys eat so much better than me… it’s a little embarrassing :rofl:

1 Like

Oh it was good…

was down their doing some boat title stuff. Hard to believe how that place is growing!!! That looks amazing!!

Man I look at their menu… looks like some good stuff

That menu does look good. I think the “five and dime” or “steak and gravy” would be my first sample.

1 Like

Nice, can I buy them jars somewhere?

Ball quit making ideal bail wire glass tops in 1962 making these at least 60 years old.

Ive had a few dozen for some time that i got from who knows where?

I use them now for just stuff I keep myself like special jellies, and a few friends that recognized what they are.

I see some on ebay for as much as $40 a jar. You gotta special order the rings, but they are reuseable nowadays.

Good eye sir