What I Just Ate

What’s with all this healthy stuff ???

1 Like

EF is gonna live forever; don’t you forget it.

Venison meatloaf tonight:

Flat thing tomorrow:

2 Likes

Dang Barb were you that guy with the whaler that had floppin flounder on the side of it?Had a whole article in SC wildlife magazine about him.

Grooms deer processing makes a good meatloaf.My old lady can make a better one though.haha

I like the way you shucked that flattie

I guess nobody else eats around here,

Thanksgiving, the meal that keeps on keeping on. I like the soup as much as the dressing and gravy anyway, so theres that.

The Bariatric Clinic Asheville - Weight Loss Solutions

I never learned that trick leaving the skin hooked to the tail until about 15 years ago. From a fishing show.
And hell I cleaned fish in the summertime at Little River. Get them coming in off the Head boats. I made on average probably 25 bucks a day.
Would go over and hang out at the store waiting on the boats they had a pool table and I’d make another 5 or 10 bucks. I probably averaged 200 bucks a week .
Now they charge to clean fish by the pound on the boat.
Saved enough money to buy a 1975 Kawasaki 750 H2… Boy I was hell on Wheels…

Oh but back on task.
I love me a meatloaf sandwich slathered in mayonnaise EF style…

Oh yeah and that was in 1978 15 years old.

Breakfast for lunch, my fav. Local farm fresh egg and venison spicy sausage over grits

Now we got a thread going…

EF inspired me to eat this

I hope it makes me prettier

1 Like

My kid coined the term “crispy bits” for the fin meat that comes off the edge of the fillet. It ain’t flounder dinner without crispy bits

1 Like

We didn’t catch anything to eat today so we bought some shrimp fresh off the boat from the Gay Fish Company (no jokes). Good old fashion shrimp and grits tonight…along with a cocktail or 2.

1 Like

Cant wait to see the pics,of the libation too

The panzanella stole the show. Are those grape tomatoes in there?

Im stealing that idea soon

1 Like

cant talk now…crooks inside the wire

Whoever flagged that i hope is a jane fonda fan

Lol

You having flashbacks?