What I Just Ate

1 Like

By all accounts, EF should be 500lbs.

You eat well my friend.

It’s miraculous! Nutro-systems.
Only $9.95 plus S&H and tax a week for 5 or more years!

I hope I’m as able as EF to burn off them calories when I get his age.haha We have seen him do some things on CF.

A little cream in my coffee

After unloading all that flooring yesterday, this was well received! And yea thats 2 starches and I didnt even mind!! Lol

Your two starches comment made me LOL. My wife is crazy about stuff like that. I love some corn scorched a little like that!

1 Like

I do my corn on the cob I leave it in the husk. Put it on the top right of my grill. Then when it’s pretty much cooked. Husk it and move it down to the bottom rack…

Shrimp taco and brisket taco…
We stayed out till almost 8:30 last night. Hahaha

1 Like

Is that bologna?

Id eat that like it was my obligation

Georgia ribeye,that’s what my buddy from Brunswick calls them.

Yes. Fried bologna out of a mini Mart.
$2… I’ll be doing that again.

A little sushi place in Beaufort near Lowes. That Hot Saki gave me a little buzz.

1 Like

Sushi and sake always runs me about $100 it seems like

That center cut chop

3 Likes

I could see that. I can load up and have some to take home along with drinks around $35-40 for two. decent menu variety.

This isn’t a high end place… But on the “fast food” sushi places not too bad. The wife loves it. Also King Sushi in 23’s neck of the woods isn’t bad. the Sunday all you can eat is pretty cool. Dang good hibachi grill stuff.

I usually get an order of fried rice too, its what fat cheap people do, what can I say