What I Just Ate

Spring tonic

Contains 0% dookie

How long you gonna try and keep that pint?

Until it’s empty

Hey Bay. If you like Blackstrap Molasses and rum, you should try Cruzan Blackstrap Rum. Add a little ginger beer and Mmmmmmm.

Yardbird

1 Like

Ribeyes baby. I’m about to learn ya.That’s money dude!

2 Likes

I’m grilling Chuck Eye’s…

You know, redneck rib eyes…

LOL

1 Like

All this talk…

1 Like

Y’all are killin me,Sman, I’m now knee deep in Stakekracker vids…son and I wanna do one of those catfish Courtbollion recipes…Yep, That’s Money Dude!!

Thanks
NN

Quit…pizza for me…now that’s a porterhouse tho.

NN

One of my granddaughters calls that chicken with a handle. I love me some legs!!

2 Likes

Bird is the word…

1 Like

Not to be a Debbie Downer but maybe a PSA of sorts regarding eating from sketchy back-alley sources

“Taco Hell”

Holy bats#!t Batman !!!
Da mn.
How bout out of the trunk of the senoritas car. When I was in Seneca one of the local guys wife come by everyday. Had 30-50 people. I know they hated to see us go. Little over 2 years. Most everything pretty good. But they eat a lot of stuff like tripe, brains and tongues…( like here in the states. Kind of depending on the region they’re from. Is how they prepare their food.) And most of that I imagine come from the Mexican store.
Stuff like that had crossed my mind.
But her tamales were to die for.haha
She made dessert tamales. Strawberry, peach, apple.Oh so good…

1 Like

That was long… but disturbing.

It was, both. Kinda shook me up.

A variety of garden stuff marinated in Caribbean Jerk stuff and my wifes once weekly limit on Red Meat she allows me.

Road trippin

Buckee’s is amazing!