What I Just Ate

Did you like the brisket?

They are fameous for it, and its good to me, but not all that good.

I love me some buckees

Yeah yesterday, had too much grisly and no spitoons :rofl:

Southern Roots hard too beat

Strawberry and cheese danish

Nuf sed

OK, Buckees Brisket or Popeyes Spicy Chicken Sammy?

Never had either. The time we tried to get the popeyes sandwich they were sold out. So we get popcorn shrimpz and a spicy leg. Their best stuff to me is the spicey gravy on the mash taters. I will definitely try the brisket next time I get by a Bucees.

Hey, im-potent update! @Fred67 How come you never told us bo!

How much fer them hats?

Shoot! Them is fancy hats. Y’all caint have mine

2 Likes

On the fried peanuts… nope not doing them again. Old boy said eat the shell and all, they are fantastic. Ok I ate some, mmmm pretty good so I ate some more shell and all. Well those shells hold grease and after about 4ish hours my cast iron stomach said screw you! I darn near dookied my pants and then it was on. No more fried peanuts for me.

Grilled pork loin, hot off the grill…

1 Like

This is gonna be good, i can tell

Tired of looking at everyone’s food. Dinner a couple of nights ago. How many of y’all grill carrots? Our oldest son turned us on to them and they are delicious!

1 Like

Love grilled carrots. Split in half with a combination butter, brown sugar, honey, and a pinch of salt is pretty good on the grill.

I grill just about everything, had a couple of okra plants near where i grill, grilled them every time I cooked out… Pictured is a turkey breast I filleted, made a bbq sauce from butter, cranberry sauce, and bourbon. Looks burned but it`s not.

2 Likes

That bird is righteous looking

Shrimp from the isla de Juan, thanks B

2 Likes

The grilled carrots looks real good. Do you precook them a little bit first??.
If we don’t have any carrots going to have the wife add that to the grocerie list.

I can’t believe I’m dumb enough to be looking at all this food as hungry as I am. Probably got another 45 minutes.

They had a little engineering snafu with the new stairs. So now we’re having to put up temporary scaffolding / stairs.

Thats not cheap, the scooter and sidecar are sweet

Yeah that was a major f up on somebody’s not me.

We have 2 of the grandkids the oldest girl and oldest boy for the next 10 days or so. We’re going to go to Taco Tuesday but I had to go to Greenville yesterday. But they have bike night at Pooh’s tomorrow night. Kind of tight squeeze but they can both fit in the sidecar.

2 Likes