What is your latest stock purchase?

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish
quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

Is today a buying opportunity or the beginning of the 38% Fibbonaci retracement

(**() Jim Cramer ruined Fibbonaci if chumps like you are quoting it.

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

why you son of a

Put all your money on Tesla…it’ll go through the roof when he starts to colonize Mars…

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

quote:
"Investor 'fear of missing out' runs wild as record amount of money flows into stocks the last four weeks"

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/19/fear-of-missing-out-peaks-as-mutual-fund-and-etfs-flows-hit-record.html

Looks like we are close to a top to me, but I have been saying that for awhile now. Better have a fast ripcord just in case because it is coming sooner than later.

Pioneer 222 Sportfish
Yamaha 250

I had to get it right eventually.

Pioneer 222 Sportfish
Yamaha 250

quote:
Originally posted by Long Enuff
quote:
"Investor 'fear of missing out' runs wild as record amount of money flows into stocks the last four weeks"

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/19/fear-of-missing-out-peaks-as-mutual-fund-and-etfs-flows-hit-record.html

Looks like we are close to a top to me, but I have been saying that for awhile now. Better have a fast ripcord just in case because it is coming sooner than later.

Pioneer 222 Sportfish
Yamaha 250

I had to get it right eventually.

Pioneer 222 Sportfish
Yamaha 250

LOL.

I bought puts on QQQ late summer and fall, thinking the same thing. I was wrong the hole time.

Futures down another 300 points this morning. This is definitely the dip we have been waiting for, but how far will it go and when to test the waters and get back in? Decisions, decisions.

Pioneer 222 Sportfish
Yamaha 250

20k?

I was at the WM Open Saturday and a heckler yelled at Mickelson. “Hey Phil, any tips to buy on the dip to make some scratch?”

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

quote:
Originally posted by Geronimo

20k?

I was at the WM Open Saturday and a heckler yelled at Mickelson. “Hey Phil, any tips to buy on the dip to make some scratch?”

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

That’s fantastic

Mux is like a runaway freight train

“Endeavor to Persevere.
Give,Give… Never Take.”
EC

uh oh. we selling off again into the close.

where’s schoolsout? I got my finger on all the buttons. do I buy sell or hold

quote:
Originally posted by pescazorro

Mux is like a runaway freight train

“Endeavor to Persevere.
Give,Give… Never Take.”
EC

Too soon Bo.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

quote:

So, did you buy, sell or hold P? Where’s the bottom? Yahoo finance site crashed right when markets opened. Looks like a tough week ahead.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

Let the froth settle down. We aren’t done yet.

Pioneer 222 Sportfish
Yamaha 250

That’s funny. Kind of like a ship going down. It stabilizes in the froth for a bit before dropping to ocean floor.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

quote:
Originally posted by Geronimo
quote:

So, did you buy, sell or hold P? Where’s the bottom? Yahoo finance site crashed right when markets opened. Looks like a tough week ahead.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

I been flat since mid Nov. which means I mist a good move since.

I don’t know how to pick bottoms. I’ve tried.

it was exciting trying to log in yesterday to schwab, tradestation and optionsxpress. they lol’d and gave me the finger.

Dow and S&P officially in correction territory, down 10%. Tomorrow should be interesting.

Pioneer 222 Sportfish
Yamaha 250

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

PeePal, this ones for you, and your account…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5qKNlcUwKs

RBF

Normally don’t mess much with individual stock purchases, but bought some GG today @13.21

Been watching MUX as well, since seeing all the talk about it on here, but just seems a bit too risky for me personally at this point in my life.

'07 198 DLX Carolina Skiff
DF90 Suzuki

facebook doing shady things again. Can’t believe they are a 600 billion dollar company. The crap they are pulling with censorship is causing folks to stop using it. God forbid one of the Kardashians comes out and makes a negative comment about it, One of them did that about snapchat and erased over 1 billion dolllars of “worth” for the company.

After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.

If you were long this week, are you the least bit concerned?

Pioneer 222 Sportfish
Yamaha 250