Y'all,,,,

I am not going to say anything more about the Carolina-Clemson game.

The reason why is because with each Carolina loss, the frustration level grows down there, and the one shred of self-respect for Spurrier and coot fans everywhere will hang on the towel hook of Clemson being defeated.

I anticipate a lot of frustration and desperation being taken out on Clemson when Carolina comes into town as a team and coach who have been backed into a corner by the SEC and their own fans.

Expect a really physical game and possibly another brawl.

I would not be surprised by a Carolina win- honestly.

They may want it more… again.

See you there.

Don’t call them “Coot” fans, they are sensitive!!!

A bad day fishing is much better than a good day at work.

Nope, Nope, Nope. I’m not allowing this. You get no credit for this. You’ve already been an obnoxious Clemson fan all year long, you can’t do the ole “I’m a good guy” routine now. Not gonna work. When SC beats Clemson for a sixth year in a row and you disappear for a month only to come back next preseason…we’re not buying it.

There should be no reason that Clemson doesn’t whip SC this year…embarrass the team that’s put you in your place for five years running…but this is an early out, a early excuse as to why Dabo can’t get the job done AGAIN. Weak, weak attempt at saving face before a sub 500 team walks into your stadium and pushes you around AGAIN.

I expect more out of you…although at this point I don’t know why.

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

A team that has nothing to lose (with plenty of athletes) in a rivalry game is tough to beat. With that said, Carolina has a true uphill battle with the defense presented thus far.

Phin, the spread you’ve put out is a work of art. There is no way you don’t catch a grander on this. You already got one nosing the way back, you may have a double or triple hook-up in no time.

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

DT is going to be running for his life! As long as we don’t have to rely on Cole Stoudt, it’ll be a fun game to watch.

[URL=http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/tigerfin/media/IMG_6919_zpshfp6jvwo.jpg.html]

[/URL]

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

quote:
Originally posted by saltydog235

Phin, the spread you’ve put out is a work of art. There is no way you don’t catch a grander on this. You already got one nosing the way back, you may have a double or triple hook-up in no time.

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

I know Phin’s true colors…

tigerfin has a short memory. Bashing a QB who has already beaten you as a backup with other backups as a supporting cast is something most true Clemson fans would never do.

Charleston City Papers Best Guide of 2014

If the Gamecocks win this year, Dabo needs to start referring to Spurrier as “Daddy”

23RickiLake,
Why am I being fake when I’m telling it like I’ve heard all year?

Rag tag Clemson offensive line barely scraping by.
Skeleton running backs corps.
Mediocre or young QB putting up no or big numbers against overrated teams like FSU.
Glorified wide receiver coach.*
You know the rest of them, so I’ll stop except for,

To quote CooperRiverCoot: “Don’t tell me about how good Clemson’s D is. They good ripped by UGA. They have not stopped anyone outside of the cupcake conference.”

Everyone knows what’s coming. A distressed Carolina team that’s got nothing to lose is something we’ve seen beat a better Clemson team plenty of times.

Wish you guys would quit blowing games. It’d give me more confidence in Clemson not going down for a 6th in a row.

http://www.sustainablefishing.org/

www.joinrfa.com

Luke 8:22-25

You forgot “cheerleader”

We should watch this year together.

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

You forgot “cheerleader”

The last time I saw you at a Carolina-Clem game was not a good day…

Nevertheless, I will be in Section J close to the exit. Could get ugly quick.

www.joinrfa.com

quote:
Originally posted by Phin
quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

You forgot “cheerleader”

The last time I saw you at a Carolina-Clem game was not a good day…

Nevertheless, I will be in Section J close to the exit. Could get ugly quick.

www.joinrfa.com

That seems like years ag…oh wai…nev.

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

tigerfin has a short memory. Bashing a QB who has already beaten you as a backup with other backups as a supporting cast is something most true Clemson fans would never do.

Charleston City Papers Best Guide of 2014

That was then, this is now. Whole different story.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

Why?

Because SC had a good defense that year?

Yes, and Clemson didn’t.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

What do you think Clemson’s defense will hold SC to?

Hopefully less points than Clemson can score.:smiley:

I’m not even going to try to predict a score in the game, I’ll just stick with the gamecocks scoring a lot less than they usually do.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

Because Clemson’s defense is better than the defenses SC has played so far?

That’s interesting.

You’ll see, and if not I’ll owe you a beer.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki