Economic News

Trump has repeatedly expressed his love for the Jewish people and has Jewish family. He made many Jewish friends when he moved our embassy to Jerusalem Your post is ridiculous. Robert. Your hero HRC hated Jews and used rather colorful language to insult them

1 Like

See the big man cry mama.

Bridle your tongue

Look Bob. If you can’t contribute to the conversation bridle your tongue

Bob. Don’t insult.

FACTS ARE NOT INSULTS. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Karl, please explain…thanks bruh

Love? Yeah sure pal, that is why Nick Fuentes and Ye West were hanging with your boi

The Jewish Democratic Council of America described his comments in a tweet as “more unabashed antisemitism from GOP leader Donald Trump.”

“His threat to Jewish Americans and his continued use of the antisemitic dual loyalty trope fuels hatred against Jews,” they continued.

Jonathan Greenblatt, the CEO of the Anti-Defamation League, responded to Trump’s comments on Twitter, stating, “We don’t need the former president, who curries favor with extremists and antisemites, to lecture us about the US-Israel relationship.”

“This ‘Jewsplaining’ is insulting and disgusting,” he added.

Bob just stop. We were having a reasonable conversation that didn’t mention you.

I can flag and remove quicker than you can type and insult

Why don’t you stop? You are the only problem I see.

Robert. 1 warning. Call me by my screen name or Carl. I have stopped calling you Robbie We discuss civilly here.

Once again you have posted an opinion favorable to your hatred of Trump. But it is an opinion piece

HES LOSING IT :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bob you were not part of this conversation. Be quiet. Adults are talking

I’M A MEMBER HERE SHOW THE RULES
@flowerbits
@aaronpen21
@snickers

Bob I flagged your insults and I will every time. We were having a civil discussion here and you interrupted with cheap insults

This finger :fu: works fine…

I THINK HE SAID IT HERE

natureboy

21h

That is correct Fred Robbie has never answered a single question that I know of however, he has deflected, and he always brags about anything good that he does. That is easy to do if you’re spending daddy’s money.

You are just sore from getting the floor mopped with your candy but a day ago by several members. Today I have not called Bolbie anything but Robert or poly

How many times were you called a liar in that so called floor mopping?

Richard_Beer_Froth

5m

Just called him Robbie a day ago, but yet have stopped… Looks like I caught you in another verifiable and documented LIE:rofl: