Economic News

I was never a southern Baptist. Wash your mouth! Independent fundamental Baptist Not allied with BJU but similar beliefs

Yeah, whatever… Both of the same ilk…

Hundreds Accuse Independent Baptist Pastors of Abuse… | News & Reporting | Christianity Today

Decades of Sexual Abuse in Fundamental Baptist Church Exposed by Investigation - Cohen & Malad, LLP (cohenandmalad.com)

Pastor-centered, independent fundamental Baptists feel abuse scandal | ReligionWatch | An Online Publication of Baylor Institute for Studies of Religion

Bump, please don’t :face_with_peeking_eye: you can do it boi!

That is a big lie. You don’t seem to know much about the true church. If I stood up and said your all homophobes. I would get applause. If I questioned the truth of the Bible as you have I would receive intense counseling

Yeah right, just more lies…

I NEVER questioned the truth of the Bible… Just the accuracy and inconsistencies about what is included…

You’re just too narrow minded to understand the difference…

Exactly what I have been saying all along. But he says all you have to do is remember John 3.16.

“Switzerland will ban the use of electric cars for ‘non-essential’ journeys if the country runs out of energy this winter, the government has announced.”

California comes to mind

Revelation wasn’t last book of Bible written - Church News (thechurchnews.com)

"The answer to this query is really very simple. A careful reading of the words makes it clear that the warning against adding to or taking away does not refer to the whole Bible or even to the New Testament, but to use John’s words, only to the words of `the book of this prophecy.’ That is, the prophecy contained in the book of Revelation. This is substantiated by the fact that some of the books of the New Testament had not yet been written when John wrote the book of Revelation, and even those that had been written and were in existence at that time had not yet been gathered into one compilation.

Conservative wrier Jim Treacher cracked: ‘Every time he does a trick he gets a sugar cube.’ Jen James, a supporter of former President Donald Trump, was blunt and to the point: ‘His delusional meds.’

https://dcbusinessdaily.com/stories/637458210-house-gop-inflation-is-a-tax-on-all-americans-as-cpi-report-shows-7-1-inflation-rate

So the job increases numbers are from Americans getting second or part time gigs to try and survive

the bottom line is you’ve got to have a rich daddy to be happy

Trump talked about how beautiful his daughter was and the Media and Trolls went ape shittt over it. Biden Takes naked showers with his daughter and by her own admission with the FBI proving it is her saying so… Turns her into a sexual deviant. FJB

And the left is all peachie with Biden but hates Trump? Sick, twisted individuals.

I’ll break ranks for a moment to question this one from Bobby since Admin will do nothing about Trolls anyway. Sorry Dfreedom and other that I said I wouldn’t. So you thinks it’s a cry baby for a Citizen of America to think a father showering with his young daughter and turning her in to a self admitted sexual deviant is whining? You are a sick perverted sob. and you call me the lowest of the low? It really amazes me how low you stoop. I question you being a Marine. I don’t know a single one that agrees with Pedophilia. It’s said there is no such thing as a former Marine. I must question this in your case and attitude on this site. Again that is if you speak the truth?

1 Like

You getting all this harassing vulgar ■■■■ from this whiner?
@flowerbits
@aaronpen21
@snickers

v

Fred67Regular

3m

I’ll break ranks for a moment to question this one from Bobby since Admin will do nothing about Trolls anyway. Sorry Dfreedom and other that I said I wouldn’t. So you thinks it’s a cry baby for a Citizen of America to think a father showering with his young daughter and turning her in to a self admitted sexual deviant is whining? You are a sick perverted sob. and you call me the lowest of the low? It really amazes me how low you stoop. I question you being a Marine. I don’t know a single one that agrees with Pedophilia. It’s said there is no such thing as a former Marine. I must question this in your case and attitude on this site. Again that is if you speak the truth?

You can’t keep them in the basement, can you?
@flowerbits
@aaronpen21
@snickers

Fred. You speak true words. I never knew a marine with any brains that stood up for Democrats and perverts like Bob does. During my time in service including the years in the ready reserve we hated the Democrats. They were always restricting finding in favor of giving money to other countries and giving money to social programs. I don’t know how a real and decent man can support a government that promotes deviant pervert behavior or a president that has such poor regard for military personnel that his policies had a hand in killing checking his watch 8 times. Any serviceman that did that in my day would feel a rifle butt hit his face at a high rate of speed.

On another subject Fred, Robert never questioned my military service until recently when he started sucking up to RBF.

I don’t know what to think about Bob . Was he one of McNamara’s crew? Something stinks here.

1 Like

Bridle your tongue Bob

See the big man cry mama.