Economic News

Revelation wasn’t last book of Bible written - Church News (thechurchnews.com)

"The answer to this query is really very simple. A careful reading of the words makes it clear that the warning against adding to or taking away does not refer to the whole Bible or even to the New Testament, but to use John’s words, only to the words of `the book of this prophecy.’ That is, the prophecy contained in the book of Revelation. This is substantiated by the fact that some of the books of the New Testament had not yet been written when John wrote the book of Revelation, and even those that had been written and were in existence at that time had not yet been gathered into one compilation.

Conservative wrier Jim Treacher cracked: ‘Every time he does a trick he gets a sugar cube.’ Jen James, a supporter of former President Donald Trump, was blunt and to the point: ‘His delusional meds.’

https://dcbusinessdaily.com/stories/637458210-house-gop-inflation-is-a-tax-on-all-americans-as-cpi-report-shows-7-1-inflation-rate

So the job increases numbers are from Americans getting second or part time gigs to try and survive

the bottom line is you’ve got to have a rich daddy to be happy

Trump talked about how beautiful his daughter was and the Media and Trolls went ape shittt over it. Biden Takes naked showers with his daughter and by her own admission with the FBI proving it is her saying so… Turns her into a sexual deviant. FJB

And the left is all peachie with Biden but hates Trump? Sick, twisted individuals.

I’ll break ranks for a moment to question this one from Bobby since Admin will do nothing about Trolls anyway. Sorry Dfreedom and other that I said I wouldn’t. So you thinks it’s a cry baby for a Citizen of America to think a father showering with his young daughter and turning her in to a self admitted sexual deviant is whining? You are a sick perverted sob. and you call me the lowest of the low? It really amazes me how low you stoop. I question you being a Marine. I don’t know a single one that agrees with Pedophilia. It’s said there is no such thing as a former Marine. I must question this in your case and attitude on this site. Again that is if you speak the truth?

1 Like

You getting all this harassing vulgar ■■■■ from this whiner?
@flowerbits
@aaronpen21
@snickers

v

Fred67Regular

3m

I’ll break ranks for a moment to question this one from Bobby since Admin will do nothing about Trolls anyway. Sorry Dfreedom and other that I said I wouldn’t. So you thinks it’s a cry baby for a Citizen of America to think a father showering with his young daughter and turning her in to a self admitted sexual deviant is whining? You are a sick perverted sob. and you call me the lowest of the low? It really amazes me how low you stoop. I question you being a Marine. I don’t know a single one that agrees with Pedophilia. It’s said there is no such thing as a former Marine. I must question this in your case and attitude on this site. Again that is if you speak the truth?

You can’t keep them in the basement, can you?
@flowerbits
@aaronpen21
@snickers

Fred. You speak true words. I never knew a marine with any brains that stood up for Democrats and perverts like Bob does. During my time in service including the years in the ready reserve we hated the Democrats. They were always restricting finding in favor of giving money to other countries and giving money to social programs. I don’t know how a real and decent man can support a government that promotes deviant pervert behavior or a president that has such poor regard for military personnel that his policies had a hand in killing checking his watch 8 times. Any serviceman that did that in my day would feel a rifle butt hit his face at a high rate of speed.

On another subject Fred, Robert never questioned my military service until recently when he started sucking up to RBF.

I don’t know what to think about Bob . Was he one of McNamara’s crew? Something stinks here.

1 Like

Bridle your tongue Bob

See the big man cry mama.

See what I mean. Bob has no control. As we say in the navy. A loose cannon

Robert. Every time you call me anything other than my name or my screen name you will get flagged!

Just saying.

Natureboy, any man that laughs about Pedophiles and other deviants has to be pretty Perverted. The things Biden has done and others still support him from shear hate of Trump? I just don’t get it. Sure hate Trump as many do, but don’t use that hate to over look Biden’s racist and Perverted nature. Look a Biden’s 50 years as a Politician… Lies, over and over and over, real and tangible, not assumed.

Honestly My Friend, the best thing for you and I both would be to never respond to him from this moment forward. As much as we both would like him to join in on conversation and decent discussion it will never happen. He simple will not allow it. He has his Shadow box, let him stare at it and perhaps dwell over it. If indeed it is real. But Who cares?

I had a moment of weakness and did not ignore Bob’s support of kid touchers.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: ignore shun you don’t mental capacity to do either.

You can’t bridle your tongue as you have preached to others so often

No others only you

He does support pervs. !

My name is carl