Economic News

The oyster roast stopped occurring because nacho started attending and ruined itā€¦ :joy:

2 Likes

I Did Thatā€¦ Lesko Brandon

The last was the picketts

Dang, nacho single handedly ruin the oyster roast and made the Picketts sell the siteā€¦ Such a warm and charming soulā€¦ :rofl:

He hasnā€™t the slightest clue when the last event was held.

I bet heā€™s messaging Bonzo and 23Sailer as we speak to find out

Caught ole natureboy in a lie AGAIN! :rofl:

Not true Robert. In all the years I think I missed 1 event

Better look above at your admission that you havenā€™t attended any oyster roastā€¦

Got caught lying AGAIN!

natureboy

Jan '19 2019

Iā€™ve never been to one of these because they usually conflict with a trade show I usually do. I would enjoy meeting all! Will somebody sell me a few oysters? When I was younger I shucked by myself

What was that date. I did miss some early in CFS history

Haha, it was the LAST year the roast happenedā€¦ You missed it and ALL the restā€¦ :rofl:
You are a LIAR!

Canā€™t even count all the rbf lies

This is right here in black and white. You said it.

Prove oneā€¦ I have proven MANY of yoursā€¦ You are a LIAR and a fakeā€¦

nacho is also admitting it by deflectingā€¦

Wake Forest Grad, knows Ric Flair, military vet, Christian, blah blah blahā€¦ ALL lies!

The psalmist says to God: ā€œYou shall destroy those who speak falsehood; the LORD abhors the bloodthirsty and deceitful man. (Psalm 5:6). The word of God affirms this: ā€œA false witness will not go unpunished, and he who speaks lies shall perish.ā€ (Proverbs 19:9)

Yes I misstated. There were a few years I had conflict s So what. I was at every early years cfc event. I was there when o c Polk and Mark Brown held a great meeting I was there when they held a bait rigging and knot tying seminar.

Oh my heavens, they are all big fans of IQ45, and heā€™s known as a pathological liarā€¦ā€¦

I knew there was something in common, thanks for pointing that out RBF.

Robbie you never showed up for one event !

How would you even know? :rofl: