Economic News

Dang, nacho single handedly ruin the oyster roast and made the Picketts sell the site… Such a warm and charming soul… :rofl:

He hasn’t the slightest clue when the last event was held.

I bet he’s messaging Bonzo and 23Sailer as we speak to find out

Caught ole natureboy in a lie AGAIN! :rofl:

Not true Robert. In all the years I think I missed 1 event

Better look above at your admission that you haven’t attended any oyster roast…

Got caught lying AGAIN!

natureboy

Jan '19 2019

I’ve never been to one of these because they usually conflict with a trade show I usually do. I would enjoy meeting all! Will somebody sell me a few oysters? When I was younger I shucked by myself

What was that date. I did miss some early in CFS history

Haha, it was the LAST year the roast happened… You missed it and ALL the rest… :rofl:
You are a LIAR!

Can’t even count all the rbf lies

This is right here in black and white. You said it.

Prove one… I have proven MANY of yours… You are a LIAR and a fake…

nacho is also admitting it by deflecting…

Wake Forest Grad, knows Ric Flair, military vet, Christian, blah blah blah… ALL lies!

The psalmist says to God: “You shall destroy those who speak falsehood; the LORD abhors the bloodthirsty and deceitful man. (Psalm 5:6). The word of God affirms this: “A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who speaks lies shall perish.” (Proverbs 19:9)

Yes I misstated. There were a few years I had conflict s So what. I was at every early years cfc event. I was there when o c Polk and Mark Brown held a great meeting I was there when they held a bait rigging and knot tying seminar.

Oh my heavens, they are all big fans of IQ45, and he’s known as a pathological liar……

I knew there was something in common, thanks for pointing that out RBF.

Robbie you never showed up for one event !

How would you even know? :rofl:

It sure does!

Alligator mouth…

Chicken ass!

1 Like

So… Then you lied about never attending… :rofl:

He has to stay hidden.